SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Baby's First Dinner with Protection

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My Baby's First Dinner with Protection Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Made pork chops on Saturday night. Gosh I forget how good those things are, and they are so cheap. Not sure if this one counts since I did the cooking and it's her heater in the pic. Had just plated the food, and she says hold on. Whips out her LC9 and iPhone X and snapped this.

I am so happy she's gotten her CHP (CCW), she carries every day, even just to step out and check the mail. She actually carries more than I do (I can't while at work).

Simple dinner, but her picture makes it look like it should be in a culinary magazine. 1/2 grilled pork chop, grilled asparagus, garlic bread stick, and some rice.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Mmmm looks tasty Smile
Love pork chops!

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Seeing the thread title, I expected an infant with a jar of Gerber's and a Glock resting on her highchair tray. Smile

Congratulations on getting her CHP.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Children shouldn't be allowed to handle firearms.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post