SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Question for Clubleaf
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for Clubleaf Login/Join 
and this little pig said:
posted
Are you a professional photographer? How do you get these "Zen" photos?? They are amazing and I never get tired of them, In fact, I use them as an inspiration when I'm out photographing. My mind says "I remember something similar from Clubleaf! Thank you!!

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I get mine here: https://wallhaven.cc/search?q=id:37&ref=fp

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
odin,
clubleaf (Gregg) simply "mines" online photo repositories for great images to share. And yes, he has a good eye. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16190 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Club's contribtion is a staple here at SigForum.

Regardless of where he finds the photos, it's a break from politics, trucks, BBQ, and guns pointed at food :-)

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
However, and wherever he finds them, I greatly appreciate his submissions for our enjoyment.

Thank you, Clubleaf. You found a distinct role here, and you excel at it. I look forward to your weekly contributions. Myself, and many others. Smile

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Does the spectator ask a magician how a trick is played?

Does a gentleman ask woman how a child is made?

Does a husband watch his wife put on make-up?

No!!!

Some things are meant to be a secret just like Clubleaf's

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some things are meant to be a secret just like Clubleaf's

LOL! I disagree! If I can learn something from someone, I ask! If I see something that inspires me, I ask! After all, I can still learn something at 70, can I not???

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post