Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Girl Login/Join 
Picture of ftttu
posted

February 14, 2005 - April 21, 2018 Farewell, my good and faithful companion. You are and will be greatly missed.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Condolences, brother.

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
A very nice tribute to your faithful companion!

I add my condolences as well. It is a tough time, I know Frown

Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your loss. Just unexpectedly lost my girl in February.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
They bring so much joy to our lives, and it hurts so much when we lose them.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loved those Texas
one room schools
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

"Louis was furious with the sharks. He thought they had an understanding: The men would stay out of the sharks' turf - the water - and the sharks would stay off theirs - the raft...If the sharks were going to try to eat him, he was going to try to eat them." From Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Posts: 1862 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
From a life long Golden owner, my condolences as well.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
RIP golden girl!

ftttu - my condolences to you.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Dogs are the best.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
She was beautiful, all the way through. Sorry for your loss. Get another when you can.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
As sad as it is to lose them, life wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable if you never had them.

My condolences.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Frown
I love that first pic.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss. Frown

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, prayers sent.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your first picture reminds me so much of my best buddy Charlie, who I lost just 10 days ago Frown. He was my very first dog and I really miss him.

So sorry to hear.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Oh man, this brings back memories of my Morgan. So sad. Frown. Condolences, but there are plenty on the other side to welcome her.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3923 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss, ftttu.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post