SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need a New Flag - Picked one - Now KARMA for New Flag - BB61 IS THE WINNER.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a New Flag - Picked one - Now KARMA for New Flag - BB61 IS THE WINNER. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
We received the flag today. My 13 year old son immediately wanted to practice folding it properly. As we had just spent the entire day at an amusement park, I was pleased with this. We will be swapping this out for my grandfather’s flag, who was a WW2 and Korean War veteran, tomorrow. His flag is destined for my office where it won’t be subject to the sun and elements.
As a final thought, this is a very well made flag.
THANKS AGAIN!

Didn't see your reply originally. Went searching for the thread since I thought I hadn't heard from your that you received it. I was concerned because of your very unconventional address. You boy is a Boy/Eagle scout right? I am sure he's quite proficient at folding a perfect flag. Glad you are liking it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post