SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Find Nick Searcy on Twitter....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Find Nick Searcy on Twitter.... Login/Join 
posted
...and follow him. Nice to see an actor I enjoy standing up to leftist hypocrisy. (assuming it’s really him, of course)

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That guy is great. He adopted black kid. Google and see if you can find the letter hr wrote to him about "the talk".

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lkdr1989,

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's him alright. Yeah, he's a breath of fresh air in the smug wasteland that is liberal Hollywood.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Figured this crew would like it for the Elmore Leonard “Justified” aspect. Granted, he had good bit parts in The Fugitive, and Castaway as well.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nick Searcy

That dude is a beast on Twatter. Epic.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heard him a few times on the radio. IIRC, he filled in for Rush a couple of times. Interesting guy.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Loved him in Justified and, yes, he has guest hosted for Rush and was very entertaining.

Nice to see a down to earth actor that doesn't take themselves so seriously.

Posts: 4693 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post