SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa apocalypse? Anarchist group's plan to overthrow Trump 'regime' starts Saturday
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Antifa apocalypse? Anarchist group's plan to overthrow Trump 'regime' starts Saturday Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
I fell asleep yesterday, I was tired after my 22.5 hour Friday ( I'm not as young as I use to be), so did I miss it? Was there something? Anything? At least some cross words?

I did go to work yesterday before my nap for a couple of hours, I didn't see anything, it was quite as usual in my little burg.

I was ready, my rifles we're clean and lubed, magazines loaded.

Oh well, I guess I'll take me another nap, wake me if something happens.....

ARman

No worries.

Trump/Pence Regime still in power. I think they forgot to set their alarm clocks or mom needed the mini van yesterday.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
They came out of their basements, saw their shadow and realized there was 7 more years of Trump.

THREAD WINNER!!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
I fell asleep yesterday, I was tired after my 22.5 hour Friday ( I'm not as young as I use to be), so did I miss it? Was there something? Anything? At least some cross words?

I did go to work yesterday before my nap for a couple of hours, I didn't see anything, it was quite as usual in my little burg.

I was ready, my rifles we're clean and lubed, magazines loaded.

Oh well, I guess I'll take me another nap, wake me if something happens.....

ARman

No worries.

Trump/Pence Regime still in power. I think they forgot to set their alarm clocks or mom needed the mini van yesterday.

OK, I was worried. I'm a little isolated down in the valley at the homestead. I didn't know if the government was overthrown and the pockychips happened....

Yeah, I guess momma didn't wake them up in time.

It's a shame though, I was looking forward to the pockychips.

ARman

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Indeed...

I guess those brave antifa heroes (barf) lose their nerve when going out to harass people in a place where there will be fair number of people carrying.

quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
In that photo of the demonstration, I see a lot more people with their phones "filming" than I do people "protesting". Of those, I'd say half of those with their phones out were just passing by and thought they'd YouTube the idiocy. The one with the "Press" shirt is likely one of those "Cop Watchers" who was hoping to film a cop talking sternly to them so they could edit it to make the cop out to be a jackboot.

Only thing going on around Houston is the Lone Star Rally in Galveston. Lot of bikers in the area. If there were any pajama boys out "rioting", I've yet to hear about it.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Report This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
^^^^^that is soooo stolen Big Grin^^^^^

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Now that's downright cruel! Can I get some in the form of bumper stickers? Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Down with the establishment! Down with capitalism! Roll Eyes

http://www.dailywire.com/news/..._campaign=benshapiro

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard a radio talk show host (maybe Buck Sexton?) calling them the "panti-fa" a few weeks ago. The name fits them well.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:

Do Rand Paul and his father know they've stolen the "Revolution/Love" bumpersticker from them? And do the Antifas actually know who the Pauls are?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
And do the Antifas actually know who the Pauls are?

No, way too far into the weeds for that crowd!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
They came out of their basements, saw their shadow and realized there was 7 more years of Trump.

Marzy just won one (1) internet.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
I thought the ANTIFA revolution was supposed to start yesterday.
I was barricaded in my home all day and no one came.

Darn.

quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Myself, and three other armed men were traveling to the shooting range yesterday and encountered no resistance, or even anyone wearing a Guy Fawkes mask. Cool

I think this falls under the heading what if there was a revolution and nobody came.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31422 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hahahaha. Well played Mars, well played.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

Myself, and three other armed men were traveling to the shooting range yesterday and encountered no resistance, or even anyone wearing a Guy Fawkes mask. Cool

I can personally corroborate WH's story Wink

Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Before November 4th = Antifa

After November 4th = Antifailure

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

There's nothing worse than organized anarchy. Wink

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Report This Post