SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa apocalypse? Anarchist group's plan to overthrow Trump 'regime' starts Saturday
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Antifa apocalypse? Anarchist group's plan to overthrow Trump 'regime' starts Saturday Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Just checked both Mpls and St. Paul papers and not a peep about the ant's. Mpls. was one of the listed cities and the Star Tribune loves to promote the ant's at any opportunity but not a single drop of ink about the big revolution.

Maybe one of the ant's moms hired a birthday clown and they scattered...

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
They came out of their basements, saw their shadow and realized there was 7 more years of Trump.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
They came out of their basements, saw their shadow and realized there was 7 more years of Trump.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Hehehe that's awesome. Smile

It's a sad state of affairs when the bad guys can't even organize a halfway decent apocalypse. I'm so bummed I'm watching a Steven Segal movie. Depression, it's ugly.....

Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
In that photo of the demonstration, I see a lot more people with their phones "filming" than I do people "protesting". Of those, I'd say half of those with their phones out were just passing by and thought they'd YouTube the idiocy. The one with the "Press" shirt is likely one of those "Cop Watchers" who was hoping to film a cop talking sternly to them so they could edit it to make the cop out to be a jackboot.

Only thing going on around Houston is the Lone Star Rally in Galveston. Lot of bikers in the area. If there were any pajama boys out "rioting", I've yet to hear about it.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
It's rained here for last two days. Makes me antifa safe. They can't leave the house in rain because their Mohawks will fall down and their makeup will run.

Rifle is clean, just in case though.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
Seattle...

http://www.king5.com/news/loca...presidency/489165967

From the story:

...They were the first of what demonstrators said will be two solid weeks of daily demonstrations to build national momentum. The hope is to create a "crisis of legitimacy" with the White House, resulting in new elections.

Admittedly I am no constitutional scholar and don’t know the line of succession beyond the SecDef, but I am pretty sure there is no mention of a “Do over” clause.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^Bless their hearts.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
2 WEEKS?!?!?!? Get a job......dipshits. Maybe they can petition the NFL to give them jobs sitting in empty seats to, you know, make the stadium look full. Like Kramer:

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
The WOPR played this scenario out thousands of times. We always win.

How about a nice game of chess? Smile
Kudos on the War Games reference from '83.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

That may be the funniest sentence in SIGforum history.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I thought the ANTIFA revolution was supposed to start yesterday.
I was barricaded in my home all day and no one came.

Darn.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
I thought the ANTIFA revolution was supposed to start yesterday.
I was barricaded in my home all day and no one came.

Darn.

Myself, and three other armed men were traveling to the shooting range yesterday and encountered no resistance, or even anyone wearing a Guy Fawkes mask. Cool

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

That may be the funniest sentence in SIGforum history.

Solid humor!....Except that it might negatively taint the ground hog's image.

#groundhoglove

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
Well, my city is listed. Perhaps I should change out my CCW to a snubby 44 Mag just to be sure. I don't look for any real success here.

The back of your hand should be more than sufficient for the antifa pajama crowd.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Pure gold.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:

Big Grin Big Grin +1000

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is humor that I don’t care which side of the fence your on if you can’t at least chuckle at that you have no soul or sense of humor. That was hilarious.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I fell asleep yesterday, I was tired after my 22.5 hour Friday ( I'm not as young as I use to be), so did I miss it? Was there something? Anything? At least some cross words?

I did go to work yesterday before my nap for a couple of hours, I didn't see anything, it was quite as usual in my little burg.

I was ready, my rifles we're clean and lubed, magazines loaded.

Oh well, I guess I'll take me another nap, wake me if something happens.....

ARman