SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa apocalypse? Anarchist group's plan to overthrow Trump 'regime' starts Saturday
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Antifa apocalypse? Anarchist group's plan to overthrow Trump 'regime' starts Saturday Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Did the pockychips happen yet? I just woke up and I'm a little groggy. I had a 22.5 hour day yesterday/today. Did I miss it?

Tell me that I didn't load them extra magazines for nothing.

Oh well, I might go back to bed and take a nap. I can't do the 22.5 hour days as good as I use to do.

ARman

My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Antifa is truly scary as seen below.

Although I'm guessing that when the guy with the stick becomes a pink mist, the area behind him will look like the morning after a Metallica concert in a minute or less.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Much ado about nothing.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I wonder what line they have to cross for this to come into play?

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
US Code

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
You guys don't understand your enemy. It's Saturday. These effete pouters don't even get out of bed until noon.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Shit, I set up the BAR on the roof for nothing? Now I have to take it down? Drat you, ANTIFA!

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
You guys don't understand your enemy. It's Saturday. These effete pouters don't even get out of bed until noon.
Heck, that's a stretch. Wake up at noon, Mommie makes them chocolate chip pancakes and bacon in bed, then after eating the fire up a couple of bowls and nap until the afternoon. Wink

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure they eat bacon...maybe if it's organic, grass fed, free range, hormone free, and most importantly vegan, but I'm not sure.

Nailed it on the chocolate chip pancakes though.

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Are they up yet?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Are they up yet?

Let's check...

Nope!

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:

Don't know about the other cities they are going to protest in, but here in Atlanta it's scheduled for 6 PM.

Most regular folk will be watching football! Smile

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
quote:

Don't know about the other cities they are going to protest in, but here in Atlanta it's scheduled for 6 PM .

Most regular folk will be watching football! Smile

Sounds about right. Prolly won't be much hygiene involved though.

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Protest in the dark? Sun sets around 630.

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I just woke up myself, did I miss the fun yet?

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

We have night sights and night vision

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

343 - Never Forget

Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

We have night sights and night vision

There are plenty of good sites where the SWAT snipers can set up around Little Five Points (Atlanta).

First violence that occurs should result in a bullet to the head.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Are they up yet?

Let's check...

Nope!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post