SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Antifa apocalypse? Anarchist group's plan to overthrow Trump 'regime' starts Saturday
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Antifa apocalypse? Anarchist group's plan to overthrow Trump 'regime' starts Saturday Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
November 4th is tomorrow and will be the start of the revolution! Nothing of any value can come from this utter nonsense and the moronic groups involved only stand to lose. Either the big day will be a complete flop (most likely) with a few low-level protests that end in a fizzle, or there will be isolated violent protests where people actually get hurt or killed and the police inflict significant damage on the protesters. In any event, this crap needs to be nipped in the bud and I hope authorities are well prepared to deal with it effectively and appropriately.

As for personal preparation tomorrow, I plan on having eggs for breakfast.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...starts-saturday.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
LOL. I don't think a bunch of pajama boys will be much threat. I will keep the SIG556 in the car with me just in case.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Since I don't watch NFL, I may just chill a few beers and fire up some Pizza bites, Pigs in a Blanket, and Nachos, kick back and surf the "News" channels in case "punkin' clunkin'" gets real.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Target cities are liberal bastions? So, they will be violent against their own? Good. Let's see how supportive liberals are with these idiots in their face.

Chicken shits. Try those rallies in Texas or other big red states.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This space is reserved for further comment when the revolution starts.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
I thought it was to be November 5; isn't that Guy Fawkes day? Confused

Damn, what'll I wear?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Report This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Nothing will happen here. And without any protests or counter protests to all show up for, these idiots dont have mob-mentality driving them. It'll flop for sure. Theyll just stay home cry-typing their way through more facebook and twitter posts.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Report This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
I am unconcerned about their prospects for taking San Angelo TX.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Report This Post
FBHO
posted Hide Post
Gabby is not going to be happy I can tell ya this

gabby by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/146780422@N05/][/url]

Posts: 1046 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I hope they fish or cut bait. Their whining and tantrums are boring.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
I will keep a watchful eye as I clean carpeting in the morning.

I'm going to either Kelly Field to see the airshow or to the range in the afternoon so, I think that will be safe enough.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good day to go to a gun show.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Originally scheduled for November 6, but all the antifa and BLM have to be at work. Hahahahah.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
This is absolutely hilarious. I hope they actually do something. I doubt it though.

Some clowns in masks busting windows at a Starbucks is probably the most that will happen.

They should really stick it to the man and oppose this fascist regime by not filing federal income taxes for the next few years.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Originally scheduled for November 6, but all the antifa and BLM have to be at work. Hahahahah.

Couldn't get someone to cover their shifts at McDonalds?

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
You're assuming they work!

quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:

Couldn't get someone to cover their shifts at McDonalds?

RMD

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
So, we're not cleaning our rifles today?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
targeted cities for tomorrow

Akron
Atlanta
Austin
Boston
Chicago
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Falmouth, MA
Honolulu
Indianapolis
Los Angeles
Miami
Minneapolis
New York City

Philadelphia
Pittsfield
Portland
Salem
San Francisco
Seattle
Tucson

example:

Atlanta, November 4
6:00 pm
Euclid & Moreland Ave NE
Little 5 Points/Findley Plaza, Atlanta

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
And what do all those cities have in common? (This is an easy one guys lol)

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
In preparation, I've been watching reruns of John Wick and John Wick 2, and practicing my moves.

And now? My town is not even on the list. Rats.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post