SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Project Veritas- trolls CNN by recording their corporate conference calls
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Project Veritas- trolls CNN by recording their corporate conference calls Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted
This clip is James O'Keefe talking to Jeff Zucker this morning informing him of the recordings Big Grin . Will be released tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW-z287KQzg

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Gotta love this guy. Smile

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Man, I hope they have some good stuff.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More insight into our unbiased media!! LOL

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
In a sane world our broken media would be fully exposed and the populace would heap scorn on these manipulative hypocrites.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Lately their stuff is ho hum.

A lot of "Breaking News" type of hype only to be told to come back later in the day or the next day.

I want to see something that shocks the conscience. If it's going to be Zucker saying, "Let's ramp up our Biden bias and push the crazy Trump" then it's a lot of nonsense over nothing we haven't known for a long time.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The OKeefe stuff always has a little Geraldo Rivera type hype associated with it which detracts from it I think. If you got it release it will go viral on it's own if it has the merits. I don't think anything he's released has had any tangible impact. But then again you need people in the right places of power to act on things.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
XiNN is a more apt name for them

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Bet there is a witch hunt for the mole.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Well? It’s past seven o’clock. Any revelations?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Nothing shocking from first video.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/zMAcy66G_0c

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
No, nothing. Was it just me or can you glean more bias just from their usual attempt at news?

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Breaking News, CNN thinks conservatives are racist. Roll Eyes
Just a guess, not going to waste my time listening to CNN in any form.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
What I heard on Levin wasn’t shocking. To us.

But, chances are it is shocking to anyone with their head in the sand.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

That's the rub isn't it? O'Keefe has exposed some huge stuff that has deserved a lot more concern than it has gotten. It's not his fault no one hears about it, today's revelations show one big reason why.

**EDIT**

Oops, don't throw Project Veritas in the briar patch. Why would CNN give PV the publicity and draw attention to itself? Because they know no one else will follow this up or because CNN can use the courts to destroy PV once and for all?

CNN Calls the Cops on Project Veritas' James O'Keefe for Crashing Company-Wide Phone Call

CNN said it is involving "law enforcement" after James O'Keefe, the founder of the right-wing group Project Veritas, crashed a morning editorial call with CNN President Jeff Zucker and said Project Veritas would be releasing tapes from previously recorded phone calls.

"Legal experts say this may be a felony. We've referred it to law enforcement," the CNN PR account tweeted on Tuesday in response to a video of the call O'Keefe posted on Twitter.

In the video, O'Keefe can be seen unmuting himself on a phone and telling Zucker, "We've been listening to your CNN calls for basically two months and recording everything. Just wanted to ask you some questions, if you have a minute. Do you still feel you are the most trusted name in news? Because I have to say from what I've been hearing on these phone calls, I don't know about that. I mean, we've got a lot of recordings that indicate you're not really that independent of a journalist."

"Thank you for your comments. So everybody, in light of that, I think what we'll do is we'll set up a new system and we'll be back with you, we'll do the rest of the call a little bit later," Zucker responded.

"We're going to release those recordings today at 7 o'clock. So stay tuned, it's going to be fun," O'Keefe said.

Project Veritas, which has a long and documented history of failed sting operations, and also of releasing deceptively edited and out of context videos, has conducted an operation it calls "Expose CNN" since 2017. The effort includes the release of undercover footage and audio purporting to show bias at the network. Though so far, the network has largely laughed off these videos.

A spokesperson for CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ripley,

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
bump

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

That's the rub isn't it? O'Keefe has exposed some huge stuff that has deserved a lot more concern than it has gotten. It's not his fault no one hears about it, today's revelations show one big reason why.

**EDIT**

Oops, don't throw Project Veritas in the briar patch. Why would CNN give PV the publicity and draw attention to itself? Because they know no one else will follow this up or because CNN can use the courts to destroy PV once and for all?

CNN Calls the Cops on Project Veritas' James O'Keefe for Crashing Company-Wide Phone Call

CNN said it is involving "law enforcement" after James O'Keefe, the founder of the right-wing group Project Veritas, crashed a morning editorial call with CNN President Jeff Zucker and said Project Veritas would be releasing tapes from previously recorded phone calls.

"Legal experts say this may be a felony. We've referred it to law enforcement," the CNN PR account tweeted on Tuesday in response to a video of the call O'Keefe posted on Twitter.

In the video, O'Keefe can be seen unmuting himself on a phone and telling Zucker, "We've been listening to your CNN calls for basically two months and recording everything. Just wanted to ask you some questions, if you have a minute. Do you still feel you are the most trusted name in news? Because I have to say from what I've been hearing on these phone calls, I don't know about that. I mean, we've got a lot of recordings that indicate you're not really that independent of a journalist."

"Thank you for your comments. So everybody, in light of that, I think what we'll do is we'll set up a new system and we'll be back with you, we'll do the rest of the call a little bit later," Zucker responded.

"We're going to release those recordings today at 7 o'clock. So stay tuned, it's going to be fun," O'Keefe said.

Project Veritas, which has a long and documented history of failed sting operations, and also of releasing deceptively edited and out of context videos, has conducted an operation it calls "Expose CNN" since 2017. The effort includes the release of undercover footage and audio purporting to show bias at the network. Though so far, the network has largely laughed off these videos.

A spokesperson for CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

I love the irony of CNN siding w/ anti cop forces for so long and then wanting cops when they think they got victimized. F you!!! IIRC VP has not lost a law suit against them.

Posts: 4055 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post