SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tiger Woods in serious roll over accident
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tiger Woods in serious roll over accident Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Had a guy run a red light and hit me. He told the responding officer as much. When I asked the cop about a ticket for distracted driving, his response was, "didn't see it, can't ticket it."

With regards to Tiger's acceleration, if he dozed off for a second, saw the impending accident coming up then, accidentally hit the accelerator instead of the brake. One or two seconds for his brain to process he was speeding up instead of slowing down, is more than enough time for that vehicle to go from 40mph to 85mph.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
You don't know that anything nefarious has happened nor does anything indicate that it has.
Seems that you don't trust any of the fact because .... he is like the Kennedys?
Not sure that I can connect the dots here.
Generalizing might not be the best thing here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Why are you being so contentious? I simply stated that we will never know the full story, and we will not. You are sounding like a troll.

C'mon Man, I think we heard the full story, what else is there?
The troll montage is a low blow to a SigForum brother. Frown

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Report: Tiger Woods Had Unlabeled Pill Bottle in Car, was Combative with Officers After Crash

According to a police report of the investigation into Tiger Woods’ February 23 wreck, officers found him somewhat combative during questioning. Officers also said they found an unlabeled pill bottle in the wrecked vehicle.

The report collected by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department noted that an “empty plastic pharmaceutical container” was found in a backpack found in the bushes outside the car after the accident.

“The container had no label, and there was no indication as to what, if anything, had been inside,” the report says, according to TMZ.

Officials noted that surveillance video showed Woods toting a similar backpack at the five-star Terranea Resort on the morning of the accident.

However, the report also says that investigators did not find any drugs or alcohol in the car or crash scene.

Still, the 45-year-old golf great was reportedly combative with the EMTs who arrived at the scene to treat him after the wreck. He was reported as “somewhat combative” and disoriented as he sat bloodied in the driver’s seat of his vehicle.

“Captain Levesque told me that [Woods] was somewhat combative when they were trying to treat him on scene,” the officer who made the report wrote.

Woods’ blood pressure was also too low from the shock of the crash to be administered any pain medications, the report says.

“[Los Angeles Fire Captain Matt] Levesque stated everything that he observed related to [Woods’] vital signs and combativeness was consistent with the type of traumatic injury,” the report states.

The L.A. Sheriffs have taken some criticism for not performing a sobriety test or taking blood from Woods immediately after the crash, not to mention for quickly announcing that no charges would be filed.

This week, officials said that data and crime scene evidence found that Woods’ vehicle was driving at 83 MPH, about twice the speed limit, before wrecking. It also appears that Woods never hit the brakes before the wreck.

Authorities say that no charges will be leveled at the five-time Masters’ tournament champion because there weren’t any witnesses and no one else was injured.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Well, they should have just whacked him with a golf club like the ex-wife did.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post