SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Banned youtube video of a physician speaking on the subject of gender identity
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Banned youtube video of a physician speaking on the subject of gender identity Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Quick tranny story for ya: once again, as part of my job, I had to meet with a group of doctors and nurses who specialize in doing these surgeries in a liberal northern state that let’s you have this surgery for FREE.

One thing that struck me was how they freely spoke about how batshit crazy these people are. Half the meeting was them telling stories of how nuts they are.

Yet, despite knowing the people aren't in their right minds, they perform the surgeries anyway? Roll Eyes Mad Their ethics and sensibilities are way different than mine.

Yep. They legit admit these people are out of their minds. It was really bizarre.

Other than the surgery (both female to male and male to female) being covered by state Medicaid, The most shocking thing I learned was that many of the people getting this surgery are poor and unemployed.

Post surgery, many of these people lack the resources to take proper care of themselves and continue to live on the streets or in halfway type houses. They perform this surgery, despite the patient’s vagrant lifestyle and obvious mental illness.

Think about it, a near homeless/crazy person just got their penis removed, or attached (Created using skin from various parts of their body. The nurses referred to it as “frankenpenis”) and is given minimal care from the facility after being released, and sure as hell can’t give themselves proper care because they’re homeless or plain crazy.

“Do no harm” has gone out the window with this, especially when you think about the post surgery infection rate...which is a whopping 84% at this facility.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
If an adult wishes to change their gender, I have no problem with that. If they want to participate quietly in society as a man or woman, I have no problem with that. I've mentioned before that I have a few friends who are trans and just living otherwise normal lives.

It's the "zee" etc. folks who need to pick a pronoun for public social interaction.. as in get used to one of the other of him/her.. Make it easy on the rest of us and it'll be easy for you, sir/ma'am.

What will never be OK is encouraging kids to be trans, and the real crime is hormones or surgery. This is pure child abuse. Children don't know who they are, by nature. They need examples, not "finding it themselves."

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it was a BBC article that I read not too long ago regarding how some lesbians (in England) are now feeling marginalized by the transgender movement. Their statement was that girls that are gay are now being "forced" into believing they are a transgender male at an early age.

Interesting concept when you think about it, the Transgender movement is actually pushing lesbians back "into the closet".

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Southflorida-law:
I think it was a BBC article that I read not too long ago regarding how some lesbians (in England) are now feeling marginalized by the transgender movement. Their statement was that girls that are gay are now being "forced" into believing they are a transgender male at an early age.

Interesting concept when you think about it, the Transgender movement is actually pushing lesbians back "into the closet".

This may be very significant. The dog chasing its own tail, has caught it and is now consuming it.
The logic bomb buried within this wad of bullshit is starting to go off.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Not really. Lesbians and feminists have had sandy vags for transmen for a long time now. They have to suck it up and abide their own standards of tolerance and mostly have.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Southflorida-law:

Check out any high school sports team (particularly soft ball and field hockey) in the US that has a lesbian coach, you'll usually find that lesbian coach trying to push her lesbianism on young and clueless girls. Next thing you know, by senior year, a decent amount of those girls are now "lesbians".

As a former high school teacher and coach, I've seen it first hand. My wife is still a teacher and coach (she coaches both field hockey and softball and the majority of female coaches at her school are lesbians) and she still sees it...girls that had no inkling of being a lesbian, are all of a sudden taking to that lifestyle.

Some people are born gay, and some people are straight up talked into being gay, particularly vulnerable girls.

The trannys are just using the same tactics that lesbians were using.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is not why I started this thread- all this stuff about "trannies" and "recruitment".

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Sorry, got all fired up. I just feel it ties in together a bit. Delete if you think I derailed it too far.