SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Banned youtube video of a physician speaking on the subject of gender identity
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Banned youtube video of a physician speaking on the subject of gender identity Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Symptomatic of the utter madness of our age. Hopefully, time will reveal the lies and allow society to heal. If not, a new Dark Ages awaits us. We won't have to bear the burden, but your children- and their children- will. A culture which allows- and even encourages- individuals to make choices where there are no choices to be made, will weaken and will descend into chaos and shall be defeated by cultures which do not submit to such madness.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Comet. Now.

My brain hurts. I feel dumber just by watching such stupidity on display. Can I just self identify as a SIGforum member and be done with it? Madness indeed.

H&K-Guy

PS, For the boss,

"I think we should make the world safe for our children, but not for our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." --Jack Handy Big Grin Wink Razz

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Here's the uncensored link for the doctor with a medical degree in hate.

Here we come 1984.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Congratulations, it’s a boy!" Or, "Congratulations, it’s a girl!"

As a pediatrician for nearly 20 years, that’s how many of my patient relationships began. Our bodies declare our sex.

Biological sex is not assigned. Sex is determined at conception by our DNA and is stamped into every cell of our bodies. Human sexuality is binary. You either have a normal Y chromosome, and develop into a male, or you don’t, and you will develop into a female. There are at least 6,500 genetic differences between men and women. Hormones and surgery cannot change this.

An identity is not biological, it is psychological. It has to do with thinking and feeling. Thoughts and feelings are not biologically hardwired. Our thinking and feeling may be factually right or factually wrong.

If I walk into my doctor’s office today and say, “Hi, I’m Margaret Thatcher,” my physician will say I am delusional and give me an anti-psychotic. Yet, if instead, I walked in and said, “I’m a man,” he would say, “Congratulations, you’re transgender.”

If I were to say, “Doc, I am suicidal because I’m an amputee trapped in a normal body, please cut off my leg,” I will be diagnosed with body identity integrity disorder. But if I walk into that doctor’s office and say, “I am a man, sign me up for a double mastectomy,” my physician will. See, if you want to cut off a leg or an arm you’re mentally ill, but if you want to cut off healthy breasts or a penis, you’re transgender.

No one is born transgender. If gender identity were hardwired in the brain before birth, identical twins would have the same gender identity 100 percent of the time. But they don’t.

I had one patient we’ll call Andy. Between the ages of 3 and 5, he increasingly played with girls and “girl toys” and said he was a girl. I referred the parents and Andy to a therapist. Sometimes mental illness of a parent or abuse of the child are factors, but more commonly, the child has misperceived family dynamics and internalized a false belief.

In the middle of one session, Andy put down the toy truck, held onto a Barbie, and said, “Mommy and Daddy, you don’t love me when I’m a boy.” When Andy was 3, his sister with special needs was born, and required significantly more of his parents’ attention. Andy misperceived this as “Mommy and Daddy love girls. If I want them to love me, I have to be a girl.” With family therapy Andy got better.

Today, Andy’s parents would be told, “This is who Andy really is. You must ensure that everyone treats him as a girl, or else he will commit suicide.”

As Andy approaches puberty, the experts would put him on puberty blockers so he can continue to impersonate a girl.

It doesn’t matter that we’ve never tested puberty blockers in biologically normal children. It doesn’t matter that when blockers are used to treat prostate cancer in men, and gynecological problems in women, they cause problems with memory. We don’t need testing. We need to arrest his physical development now, or he will kill himself.

But this is not true. Instead, when supported in their biological sex through natural puberty, the vast majority of gender-confused children get better. Yet, we chemically castrate gender-confused children with puberty blockers. Then we permanently sterilize many of them by adding cross-sex hormones, which also put them at risk for heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancers, and even the very emotional problems that the gender experts claim to be treating.

P.S. If a girl who insists she is male has been on testosterone daily for one year, she is cleared to get a bilateral mastectomy at age 16. Mind you, the American Academy of Pediatrics recently came out with a report that urges pediatricians to caution teenagers about getting tattoos because they are essentially permanent and can cause scarring. But this same AAP is 110 percent in support of 16-year-old girls getting a double mastectomy, even without parental consent, so long as the girl insists that she is a man, and has been taking testosterone daily for one year.

To indoctrinate all children from preschool forward with the lie that they could be trapped in the wrong body disrupts the very foundation of a child’s reality testing. If they can’t trust the reality of their physical bodies, who or what can they trust? Transgender ideology in schools is psychological abuse that often leads to chemical castration, sterilization, and surgical mutilation.
- Dr. Michelle Cretella

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That makes me feel glad to not be on this earth a lot longer, I fear what is coming.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
She has a pretty compelling arguement. Let's shut her up.

YouTube sucks.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armedprof:
She has a pretty compelling arguement. Let's shut her up.

YouTube sucks.

There's hardly an argument to be had there. What she says is the plain, hard-engraved truth.

So yes, let's shut her up. Two plus two equals five.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had no idea the medical system was so in step with gender changing. Are they stupid, or do mostly lesbian doctors perform these treatments?

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I had no idea the medical system was so in step with gender changing. Are they stupid, or do mostly lesbian doctors perform these treatments?
Medical field is very left of center, in general.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Mark Dice has just released a new book, The Liberal Media Industrial Complex, which discusses this. I'm about 15% of the way through it and recommend it highly.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15481 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The American College of Pediatricians is a hate group masquerading as a professional medical organization.

... according to the LGTBQRST.... Need I say more?

Q

Posts: 26375 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not that they would care...but the future suicidal blood of all of these children mentally abused by the SJW's is on their hands. Horrific...

Why is speaking plain truth and common sense now labeled as "hate?"

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Every time a DNA test is done, many, many details about the donor of the DNA are revealed. And, as hard as it might be to believe, every time a DNA test shows the donor to be male, it turns out the donor actually has a penis and testicles!

Think about that! Wow!

So, for the last 7000 years, when babies have been born and the baby was termed a boy because he had male genitalia, this was actually a correct determination!

It's amazing.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Common sense isn’t so common anymore. Me, I refuse to refer to anyone as anything but their biological gender.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
https://pluralist.com/transgen...surgery-regret/49999

Teen horrified when he sees what his junk looks like after surgery. Hmmm, can’t imagine why it’s so upset. Who wouldn’t be thrilled to look down and see a mangled gash where his cock and balls used to be?

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this Para.
For years I thought of YouTube as providing great entertainment, frankly better than 99% of what I found on TV. Now anything banned by YouTube is a must see for any true American loving person. SAD!
As to the OP, yes lets ban a Doctor with great experience and knowledge on a subject from telling anyone about it. Sounds like a solid plan. Give me a brake. Where does this kind of shit end? The answer to that question can not be good.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
The left is full of madness, but the idea that a man can become woman simply by identifying as one is one of the most bizarre. Furthermore, inflicting this idea upon children as a means of advancing their agenda, is one of the most sinister and evil acts I could imagine.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Things which were right have become wrong,and things which were wrong have become right.

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Medical field is very left of center, in general.

I spend most of my days with docs and nurses and at least around here, Philadelphia in particular, are conservative leaning. I guess it comes from being a bit intelligent and seeing the bullshit of the city.

Quick tranny story for ya: once again, as part of my job, I had to meet with a group of doctors and nurses who specialize in doing these surgeries in a liberal northern state that let’s you have this surgery for FREE.

One thing that struck me was how they freely spoke about how batshit crazy these people are. Half the meeting was them telling stories of how nuts they are.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Quick tranny story for ya: once again, as part of my job, I had to meet with a group of doctors and nurses who specialize in doing these surgeries in a liberal northern state that let’s you have this surgery for FREE.

One thing that struck me was how they freely spoke about how batshit crazy these people are. Half the meeting was them telling stories of how nuts they are.

Yet, despite knowing the people aren't in their right minds, they perform the surgeries anyway? Roll Eyes Mad Their ethics and sensibilities are way different than mine.

Posts: 27948 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post