SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Decisions Decisions which way to go
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Decisions Decisions which way to go Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted

Posts: 23415 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
That would call for a rare power-move where I call my wife and let her know that the project I’m working on is going to take 8 hours, rather than the 4 I had anticipated.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Hell, I'd just turn off my phone.
I could deal with the consequences later, while in a Bacon Coma.....

Big Grin

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I'd rise to the challenge and do both!

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
I'd rise to the challenge and do both!

I'm totally agree with your lime of thinking, but it still brings up the question, which one do you attend first?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Do you go to the gun show hungry, or with greasy fingers? Eek

Posts: 18052 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
When was the last time you found a good deal at a gun show?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31433 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
When was the last time you found a good deal at a gun show?

Ha ! Very good.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8673 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27944 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post