SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I haven't had a ridiculous project in awhile, so here we go: Letters to Santa mailbox. UPDATE: Completed!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I haven't had a ridiculous project in awhile, so here we go: Letters to Santa mailbox. UPDATE: Completed! Login/Join 
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Great job! Thanks for sharing this project with us; it's been fun to follow. Now, anchor it down so no one makes off with it!

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2102 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a fun project. Great job.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Nice job, I like it.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
Eventually it'll be at the end of my driveway which is on a main road. Although I'm going to see if I can lend it out to the town for their holiday festivities. I may actually do a return letter program with it as well, where if the parents provide a return address they can get a letter back.

UMMMMM Do you know how many stupid millennials you will get that will put real outgoing mail in that thing???? The mail box came out great.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
Eventually it'll be at the end of my driveway which is on a main road. Although I'm going to see if I can lend it out to the town for their holiday festivities. I may actually do a return letter program with it as well, where if the parents provide a return address they can get a letter back.

UMMMMM Do you know how many stupid millennials you will get that will put real outgoing mail in that thing???? The mail box came out great.

You know, I was tempted to put a decal on the mail slot door that says "NO US MAIL", I guess we'll see if anyone actually does it.

Also millenials don't know how to mail a letter let's be honest.

Posts: 6344 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post