SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dem Rising Star Stacey Abrams Calls for Revolution Against Whites
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dem Rising Star Stacey Abrams Calls for Revolution Against Whites Login/Join 
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
dem rising stars invariably turn into shooting stars

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheShootist:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you can't say it in plain English, don't say it at all.
The Second Amendment reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State…”
The men who wrote the amendment defined it as they personally experienced, and recognized; All able-bodied men were required to keep arms, and train. All others were support, and only those who were exempt by statute were excused.
All able-bodied men were required to own and keep in good working order a weapon that was suitable for military service that would be inspected on a regular basis by the county Militia lieutenant.
Ya wanna maybe do me a favor and stop speaking to us as if you're Vishnu revealing the lotous blossom in his palm?

I am asking you just what you are trying to say with these lectures on the meaning of the Second Amendment and Stacy Abrams and all this other stuff.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ya wanna maybe do me a favor and stop speaking to us as if you're Vishnu revealing the lotous blossom in his palm?
Ok, dammit, you owe me a new keyboard! Big Grin Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
This is a pretty common tactic that the OP pulls in the gun control forum where he spends most of his time.

Anytime you call him out, he expounds on how smart he is and how much he studied. Anyone who disagrees “doesn’t get it”, “needs to wake up” etc.

So... whack job?

Usually such as he are relatively short-lived, hereabouts.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Boy nothing can rally people to your cause or point of view like telling them they're stupid or "disparaging" right off the bat.

Exactly what we need is gun owners divided on support for the Second Amendment. Yep.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Crap like this from Abrams needs to be watched. I don't think this is the last we've heard of her hate-filled ideas and hopefully we won't have to come back to this thread to keep track of them.

The Dims think she has value obviously, I'm pretty sure she'll be back.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about these identity politics: the government is the oppressor and We the People are the marginalized who will rise up against them?

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
How about these identity politics: the government is the oppressor and We the People are the marginalized who will rise up against them?

Well, that wouldn't be identity politics. The key point of identity politics is to divide people into small groups. By their gender, religion, ethnicity, economic status, or grievance. It's that core "idea" that these microcosms are "unifying" when they are in fact divisive. You keep these groups squabbling amongst themselves for power or resources, and it is another lever of control for those in actual power.

The same stripe would be gun owners divided into smaller groups that disagree about the second amendment, just for starters. Another "sect" we don't need is the fudds, and I'm sure we can come up with more. When we should all be unified in defense of our rights.

TheShootist would do himself a service to speak plainly, if indeed his goals are the same as ours.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
He's just, like, traveling man, not driving...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
He's just, like, traveling man, not driving...

Well if he doesn't consent to joinder with Parabellum, he'll find the ban hammer crammed in his back hole....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
I seem to recall that are some 60 million gun owners in the USA. The total number of guns is estimated to be 600+ million!

Perhaps what is more important is the fact that the large majority of those gun owners actually know HOW TO USE THEM!

Next in order, will the military actually engage in an all out war against US citizens/residents?

We have friends who are LEOs, and their view of what would happen if they were ordered to fire on US citizens, here in this country, should an uprising take place. To a man, they said they would take off their uniforms and go home to fight and protect their country, property and families. Elite soldiers were also asked the same question and to a man they said would refuse such an order. We are not talking about some "militia" here. We are talking about a general uprising.

Consider the tactical problems with military units having to fight their way through the woods and mountains of the eastern coast. I remember from my military service that the problem of having to deal with "snipers" was a very tough one to solve. A single shot, or two, from a distance of 300+ yards. Then the shooter takes off into the "wilderness". I spent time as an infantry troop and understand that issue.

What was the recommended ratio of soldiers to individual snipers? Something like 100 to 1.

Consider the armament of such individuals. Long range rifles, plenty of ammo, optical sights.

I know 3 people who could put 9/10 rounds on an 18 inch square steel plate at 300 yards, using only the peep sights that came with the national match grade M1A.

And whether this doofus abrams likes it or not, the whites are the huge majority in this country. I know women in this state who never leave home without their pistol, and are quite competent with them. As well as being very good with rifles and shotguns.

And, there are a lot of Blacks in the SW part of this state, as well as others, that will join their friends, neighbors and families to defend this country.

So here's the thing to look for...

Are the police and military being subject to ideological tests in order to become a police officer or soldier? Right now, the answer to that is largely no. Once the left starts doing that the answer to that question will change from no to yes. It's something to keep an eye on.

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
My cats breath smells like cat food.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Back to Abrams nonsense... I bet she'd be utterly shocked to realize that a couple of those 'oppressed' blacks that go to church with me, would opt to stand shoulder to shoulder with me and other 'whitey' folks if her "revolt" ever happened. That's the problem with Abrams and others painting in such broad strokes. She forgets that a whole bunch of folks who share her skin tone don't also share her values or agenda.

That's a common failing of these nitwits with megaphones who live inside their own little tribal bubbles. They think everybody agrees with their thinking because they never talk to anyone outside their circle. Critical thinkers brush them off as crackpots and move on. The real problem I see today is the media and social media amplifying and giving credence to crackpot messages.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on your clarification

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dem Rising Star Stacey Abrams Calls for Revolution Against Whites

Probably not all whites, just white conservatives who prefer to think for themselves...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Around here, we speak "PFE"

That's plain fucking English, and if you cannot or will not do the same, you're wasting our time and yours as well.

State your case in clear and unambiguous terms. If you cannot or will not do this, you are in the wrong forum.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Still waiting on your clarification

I get the feeling this dude is baffled by his own bullshit.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I get the impression he wants to have his cake and eat it, too, and that's just not gonna work in this forum.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
He’s studied cake for years. While it’s possible to have it and eat it too, you and most of the rest of us are too dense to understand the nuances of such a concept.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think he's baffled that pie is round and cake is square.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post