SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dem Rising Star Stacey Abrams Calls for Revolution Against Whites
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dem Rising Star Stacey Abrams Calls for Revolution Against Whites Login/Join 
posted
I've studied the Right to Keep and Bear Arms for years. I've written a number of articles on the topic. I've discussed it with whomever was interested. I've learned a lot from talking to not only the average supposed supporter, but also the heads of a few organizations. Few understand that the 2nd is a very small part of the DUTY/Right, which makes it almost impossible for us to win the battle to maintain all our rights.
I’ve heard it many times that if they try to take my guns I’ll fight. That is delusional as these supposed warriors want nothing at all to do with the first 13 words of the amendment that tells us why the Framers added the 2nd to bolster what they recognized at Article 1, § 8, Cls. 15 & 16. How do you maintain “a free state” is you not only deny, but also disparage your Duty?
The question is pertinent because beside the fact that we’re fighting a loosing battle, we refuse to see what is right in front of our face and recognize how critical the battle to reserve the Republic has become?

EDITED

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 246 | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Are you huffing paint for breakfast?

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Posts: 4069 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the link to the article from op’s link.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com...ity-politics-article

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Dem Rising Star Stacey Abrams Calls for Revolution Against Whites

Stacey Abrams, the rising Democrat star, wrote a long Communist manifesto calling for a revolution against whites in her 22-page essay written for Foreign Affairs last Friday. She is one of the New Democrat Party leaders who use identity politics as a cudgel to tear us apart while pretending it will unite us.

Incoherently, she writes, “the less we have in common the more united we will be.” Most of her article is illogical and dishonest. It’s entirely vile as she calls for all the identity groups to overthrow the only people left out of her purported victimized classes — whites.

As you read this, understand this is what the Democrat Party wants for you and for this nation.

Abrams was chosen by the Democrat Party to give the rebuttal to the State of the Union so make no mistake her hard-left ideology is the direction they have chosen.

The icon of the new left is dividing America into groups based on identities including race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and even disability status. The only thing that matters is the ability to claim a trait that blesses one with victimhood status.

The only worth is victimhood and a special identity, not hard work, intelligence, commitment, or talent, is what makes a person an entitled, worthy person. It is what grants people a government special status, benefits, and respect.

Many of these groups she mentions are not marginalized and never were. Whites, in general, don’t see them as victims. Immigrants and Hispanics, for instance, don’t see themselves as marginalized which is why the left goes to illegal immigrants.

TUCKER CLARIFIES SO WELL

Tucker Carlson discussed her article on his show.

He gets to the essence of her article, ‘Identity Politics Strengthens Democracy.‘ Carlson said on his show Wednesday evening, “…if you want to understand what the Democratic party seeks for this country you ought to read the piece.”

“Abrams spends the bulk of the piece calling on what she describes as the ‘marginalized’ to unite against the ‘dominant groups,'” he explained.

“So who is marginalized and who is dominant?” Carlson asked. “It’s not a small question, in the scheme of identity politics it is the only question that matters. Everything rides on who was the victim and who is the oppressor, that’s the entire equation. And Abrams spells out the answer in very clear language. The marginalized, she writes, include “women, Native Americans, African-Americans, immigrants, and the LGBTQ community.”

“The dominant are [sic] everyone who is left, so do the subtraction,” Carlson concluded.

“That’s only one group, you know exactly who they are and so does Stacey Abrams. She says these people, these unnamed people, are responsible for the suffering of everyone else and we need to overthrow them. She uses the language of violence and war to describe what must come next: “politics is the most effective method of revolt.”

“Revolt. People get hurt in revolts, that’s the nature of revolts. Stacey Abrams knows that she wants one anyway, she doesn’t hide it. Demagoguery like this would make a kind of sense if your only interest was in winning elections and you didn’t care about what happened afterward, that’s where Democrats are right now.

Watch:

http://www.independentsentinel...tion-against-whites/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I've read the article, and listened to Tucker regarding what that that racist commie said. But TheShootist, please clarify a bit more your saying.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you can't say it in plain English, don't say it at all.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
The only thing I take away from that article is that "rising star" is the new Libspeak for "LOSER".

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
I've read the article, and listened to Tucker regarding what that that racist commie said. But TheShootist, please clarify a bit more your saying.

The Framers added the 2nd amendment to bolster Article 1, § 8, Cls. 15 & 16 so that the DUTY/RKBA could not be taken from the authority of Militia, which, by State statutes, is the whole people; The entire community, with the authority "to execute the Laws of the Union".
In order for sovereignty to remain in the hands of the People, the Framers incorporated Militia as the authority of the People. The idea was that the State could not create unconstitutional acts without the fear of the People prosecuting supposed representatives who violated the Constitution and the rule of law.
Simply put, the Framers did not want government “officials” to have the power to prosecute without the approval or power of the People. They recognized Militia as “necessary to the security of a free State” so that we could thwart any attempts at growing tyranny.
Over the years we’ve been mislead to believe that the National Guard could be Militia. That is constitutionally impossible. We’ve also been led to believe that the final authority on a law is the Supreme Court, when in fact the recognition of Militia was so that we could muster, march down to the court house, protect jury’s from corruption by the State, and arrest a judge or prosecutor for denying the rights of people through unconstitutional acts.
I’ve suggested many times that people read the works of Dr. Edwin Vieira on the subject, and how to stem the tide of gun control. He’s written more on the subject that any other person or entity.

Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jd., phd

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

The Second Amendment reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State…”
The men who wrote the amendment defined it as they personally experienced, and recognized; All able-bodied men were required to keep arms, and train. All others were support, and only those who were exempt by statute were excused.
All able-bodied men were required to own and keep in good working order a weapon that was suitable for military service that would be inspected on a regular basis by the county Militia lieutenant.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
Are you huffing paint for breakfast?

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

That makes at least two of us.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Pseudo-intellect

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheShootist:
quote:

The Second Amendment reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State…”
The men who wrote the amendment defined it as they personally experienced, and recognized; All able-bodied men were required to keep arms, and train. All others were support, and only those who were exempt by statute were excused.
All able-bodied men were required to own and keep in good working order a weapon that was suitable for military service that would be inspected on a regular basis by the county Militia lieutenant.

I get it.

You post an eye catching title and then reel us in for your weekly lecture on the 2A, that you have studied for years on the subject, that the rest of us do not know as much as you, etc. etc.

So again, what's this got to do with Abram's war against whitey?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
quote:

I get it.

You post an eye catching title and then reel us in for your weekly lecture on the 2A, that you have studied for years on the subject, that the rest of us do not know as much as you, etc. etc.

This is a pretty common tactic that the OP pulls in the gun control forum where he spends most of his time.

Anytime you call him out, he expounds on how smart he is and how much he studied. Anyone who disagrees “doesn’t get it”, “needs to wake up” etc.

I personally DO NOT want to require anything to do with the Second Amendment. Able bodied or not, I do not want the government “requiring” anything.

As to the “war on whitey”, it ll be a short one if it comes to blows.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think that we're supossed to " muster, march down to the courthouse" and "arrest" Abrams. Roll Eyes

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parallel:
quote:

I think that we're supossed to " muster, march down to the courthouse" and "arrest" Abrams. Roll Eyes

That's cool, but first I'll need the militia lieutenant to come over and inspect my rifle.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Back to Abrams nonsense... I bet she'd be utterly shocked to realize that a couple of those 'oppressed' blacks that go to church with me, would opt to stand shoulder to shoulder with me and other 'whitey' folks if her "revolt" ever happened. That's the problem with Abrams and others painting in such broad strokes. She forgets that a whole bunch of folks who share her skin tone don't also share her values or agenda.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Militia (the Minutemen, if you like) were the male residents of their town or area, formed, trained, and armed for the common defense.
The citizen. They were not professional soldiers. The ordinary, average dude.
When our founding documents were written, it was with this definition or description in mind.
And this is why the 2A applies to each citizen.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
quote:

I get it.

BINGO!

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Back to Abrams nonsense... I bet she'd be utterly shocked to realize that a couple of those 'oppressed' blacks that go to church with me, would opt to stand shoulder to shoulder with me and other 'whitey' folks if her "revolt" ever happened. That's the problem with Abrams and others painting in such broad strokes. She forgets that a whole bunch of folks who share her skin tone don't also share her values or agenda.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall that are some 60 million gun owners in the USA. The total number of guns is estimated to be 600+ million!

Perhaps what is more important is the fact that the large majority of those gun owners actually know HOW TO USE THEM!

Next in order, will the military actually engage in an all out war against US citizens/residents?

We have friends who are LEOs, and their view of what would happen if they were ordered to fire on US citizens, here in this country, should an uprising take place. To a man, they said they would take off their uniforms and go home to fight and protect their country, property and families. Elite soldiers were also asked the same question and to a man they said would refuse such an order. We are not talking about some "militia" here. We are talking about a general uprising.

Consider the tactical problems with military units having to fight their way through the woods and mountains of the eastern coast. I remember from my military service that the problem of having to deal with "snipers" was a very tough one to solve. A single shot, or two, from a distance of 300+ yards. Then the shooter takes off into the "wilderness". I spent time as an infantry troop and understand that issue.

What was the recommended ratio of soldiers to individual snipers? Something like 100 to 1.

Consider the armament of such individuals. Long range rifles, plenty of ammo, optical sights.

I know 3 people who could put 9/10 rounds on an 18 inch square steel plate at 300 yards, using only the peep sights that came with the national match grade M1A.

And whether this doofus abrams likes it or not, the whites are the huge majority in this country. I know women in this state who never leave home without their pistol, and are quite competent with them. As well as being very good with rifles and shotguns.

And, there are a lot of Blacks in the SW part of this state, as well as others, that will join their friends, neighbors and families to defend this country.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post