SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    HP windows 10 change password
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HP windows 10 change password Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
System restore worked like a champ. My friend is now using both computers.
I want to thank everyone for your help.
Best regards, Jack

Posts: 360 | Location: West Palm Beach | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
So you want to know how to hack into someone's computer.

And let me just say, that gets the award for the laziest post of the week.

Does it really take that much effort to punctuate and use proper grammar?
If you want to be a moderator in this forum, you can apply for the job. Until then, take it easy, please.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
This brings up a point. If you're single, you should put your passwords in your will or trust document. In my case, only two passwords are necessary: The PW for my laptop, and the PW for my PW manager app, which would then reveal the dozens of PWs (and user names) for my accounts (and my iPhone).

No, they don't belong in a Will or trust. Just keep password information secure with your other important documents. What could be included in a power of attorney, Will, or trust is language giving the fiduciary authority to access your digital assets, although this hasn't proved particularly helpful in most cases I've been involved with.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

I successfully used this method last Summer after my friend was killed and his wife needed access to their business and personal data.

Posts: 2852 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
So you want to know how to hack into someone's computer.

And let me just say, that gets the award for the laziest post of the week.

Does it really take that much effort to punctuate and use proper grammar?
If you want to be a moderator in this forum, you can apply for the job. Until then, take it easy, please.

Yeah, I'm sorry for that comment. Apologies to the OP. I had regretted making it soon after posting.

Glad to hear you got your issue taken care of, Jack.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post