SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

I'm pretty sure Jesus was a Christian. Big Grin
That too, I think.

Cool! You have a hovercraft?

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Joined JPFO last night after this thread reminded me of the organization. I’d sort of looked into them before, but now with Slo Jo spouting off about ”common sense” changes, I want to try to support as many pro-2A organizations as possible. I also joined the Second Amendment Foundation yesterday as well.

I was already a Lifer with NRA, and a regular member of GOA, USCCA, and ACLDN.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Also just now joined the Arizona Citizens Defense League. They do lots of good work here in AZ; I've been meaning to join for a while.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
After all, Jesus was a Jew,

I'm pretty sure Jesus was a Christian. Big Grin

From Texas, right? Big Grin

Never heard of this organization. Thanks for the info.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigFan:
Also just now joined the Arizona Citizens Defense League. They do lots of good work here in AZ; I've been meaning to join for a while.

Mrs. Flash and I are both Life Members of the AzCDL. Every good gun law that exists in Arizona was after they started their PAC and doing lobbying.

Plus, all the people who work with and for them work for free. Nobody gets a salary or wage or even gets paid back for their expenses. It's all volunteer. How many pro gun organizations can say that?

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Needed to wait for the next billing cycle to start.

JPFO Life membership done! Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the info.
New member here.

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. I signed up.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post