SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good gun shops and ranges in the Frisco area? I’m moving on the 12th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good gun shops and ranges in the Frisco area? I’m moving on the 12th Login/Join 
Picture of Syngin1066
posted
Hello, looks like I’ll be settling in the Frisco area in June. What are the good gun shops and ranges in the area?

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frisco Gun Club. Very nice, higher end.

In east Plano is BulletTrap. Same owner but older facility. Still a good place.

West of Frisco in Flower Mound is a newer place I believe but someone from that county will know more about that area.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And, welcome to Texas!

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the neighborhood. Riflegear in Plano, off the the Dallas North Tollway has a good selection as well. Others mentioned are good as well. Gun Masters in E. Plano was good, but been awhile since I have visited. Usual surly gun counter types, but decent selection.

Eagle Gun range in Addison is a good new range. Nice and clean facility. Bullet Trap has good selection and firing range is good, but older. Frisco Gun Club is really nice Gentry club. The
100 yard rifle range is a nice perk.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Relief! When I read the title I assumed he was moving to the San Francisco area...

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
Relief! When I read the title I assumed he was moving to the San Francisco area...

So did I, and I thought it must be a joke asking about good gun shops and ranges in the SF area. The light came on as I read the replies. Smile

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
1000 people a day moving to DFW. Be prepared for your taxes to skyrocket as well as the traffic. We’re already looking at getting out. Traffic and taxes have become crazy!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12630 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post