SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More chicken goodness
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More chicken goodness Login/Join 
posted
Smoked Cornish hen https://imgur.com/gallery/WjfCgcc

Ohio State won, Penn State lost. Good day so far.
Some grilled pita bread, carrots, chicken and beer. Happy man right now. Big Grin

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like smoked Cornish Game Hens. Usually for Christmas, I will smoke 6-9 CGH with Alder wood @ 225F. What is left over is separately vacuum sealed and frozen for a later time. They store very well.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Looks good.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23242 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
They are one of our favorites. I spatchcock them and cook them on the Weber kettle. Yum!

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post