SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New logo for my business.... opinions??
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New logo for my business.... opinions?? Login/Join 
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I would put the III somewhere else, or more likely eliminate it entirely. It looks out of place, and I think the musket/EBR juxtaposition works fine on its own for that connotation. I'd also make it 13 stars. Maybe make the rifles a bit bigger, and flip up the rear sight.

Posts: 3655 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I can’t make specific details like “flip up the rear sight”. The girl online in Argentina will have NO idea what I’m talking about. I got another revision today from her though:

I will more than likely change the colors.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The logo is good, but with the name you think muzzle loaders not machine guns......perhaps put machine guns around the bottom of the circle in smaller writing than muzzle works.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I have bad photochopping skills, but this is my take:

I'd be fun with an obvious giggle switch on the EBR, but I doubt that's a detail that would work Big Grin

Posts: 3655 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Muffle Works or Muffle Werks?

Threaded Solutions?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Here's what I'd do. Looks kinda cubbys but you get the idea.

Fixed the muzzle angle and depth. so it matches the AR. 13 stars. 3% on the lower, reticle as the inside instead of the star wars symbol. Very rough draft mind you but you can at least visualize it.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I like yalls revisions also. Not sure what your referring to with Star Wars? Thanks though. I’ll send it to her and see what she comes up with.

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
I like yalls revisions also. Not sure what your referring to with Star Wars? Thanks though. I’ll send it to her and see what she comes up with.

look at just the white in the middle of the logo she made you. Now look at the black in the middle of the pic below, (the empire symbol from star wars)

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
The pattern is rifling.

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
the 3% ‘er movement

https://www.thethreepercenters.org/about-us

I am all about good logos, it's a companies Tatoo.
There are some great notes and comments from the SF Gang, you'll settle on something you like in the end.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Thank you all guys. Downtownv, your right.. I got some good tips and cons. I’m waiting for a final revision..

posted Hide Post
agree that the lands inside the barrel need to be twisted or swirled

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post