SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Port Wentworth/Pooler area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Port Wentworth/Pooler area Login/Join 
posted
So, I'm flying into SAV tomorrow at about 5PM. I know the airport has resumed inbound/outbound flights, but I don't know how conditions are outside the airport in the above mentioned areas. I am hoping that the hotel/rental cars are there when I arrive (I tried calling both numbers, but go straight to voicemail, which are full). Is power on in these areas? My MIL lives near Rincon, but is in Atlanta, and won't arrive in the area until tomorrow evening. Anyone that can give me an idea on what it's like inland of Savannah....Thanks!

P.S. My niece sure picked a good time for a wedding Big Grin

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Georgia Tech's Pooler area campus will be open tomorrow. My wife manages it and said power is on and roads are navigable.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post