SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Space Force is officially the sixth military branch. Here’s what that means.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Space Force is officially the sixth military branch. Here’s what that means. Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Command Sgt. Major Apone:

"Another glorious day in the Force! A day in the Space Force is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I *love* the Space Force!

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
So now the Air Force finally has a branch of the service that they can make fun of.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
So now the Air Force finally has a branch of the service that they can make fun of.

Everyone will be jealous of SPACE FORCE!!!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
My nominee for Space Commander:

LTC "TC" McQueen from Space Above and Beyond:

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
What will their camo look like?

And what color beret?

Purple.

Around the Pentagon, we had “purple suiters.” It didn’t matter their branch of service, they worked where assigned as example a Navy type manag8ng fuel for the Army.

As people will be drawn from all branches of the military purple makes sense.

Now begins the jokes.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Is it going to have its own service academy? I wonder what they'll call its students?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Wow, the recruiting ads for Space Force Orbital Drop Shock Troopers division are getting serious:

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/5akEgsZSfhg

I'll nominate this for a theme song

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
New recruiting vid?

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post