SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mac Memory Karma - hbabler is the WINNER!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mac Memory Karma - hbabler is the WINNER! Login/Join 
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted
Here is a little bit of Mac Karma,

If anyone can put it to use, I have 2- 2GB sticks of ram (4gb total) for a MacBook Pro

PC3-12800-11-10-B2

The Karmanator will speak in a few day, well depending on the interest.

Since I know this is not a lot of memory.

Thanks,

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archerman,

Archerman

Posts: 2485 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I have a MacBook that would be very happy to get a memory upgrade. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
I have a MacBook Pro that could use those.
Thanks for the opportunity.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
And the winner is...

Drum roll please... Big Grin

hbabler the memory is yours, send me an email and I will get it headed your way.

Folks in the Karma

The following people entered the Karma
Name ID Number
archerman 95160915
hbabler 9091047941
jbcummings 4350084982
There were: 3 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: hbabler
The winner's id number is: 9091047941
The winner's profile is at: https://sigforum.com/groupee/my...profile&u=9091047941

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2485 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post