SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For anyone who has Wegmans in the area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For anyone who has Wegmans in the area Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
Next time you're in the store, check the dairy section and if they have Sahlens smokehouse dogs, do yourself a favor and try a pack.

Check Amazon to see how much they cost to have them shipped if you don't have a local source. Along with wings and beef on weck, these dogs are great reminders of Buffalo.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Amazon is showing $89.99 for 3 lbs? Eek
But they do offer free shipping.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:

I have a Wegman's about half a mile from my house. For $89.99, I'll send you 6 lbs. via USPS Priority.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:

I have a Wegman's about half a mile from my house. For $89.99, I'll send you 6 lbs. via USPS Priority.

-Rob

Thanks for the kind offer, Rob. My brother has one near his house so I think I'll wait until I head out that way for a visit and try them first. I've always loved a good dog but...

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I can count on one hand the number of things I miss about NY. Wegmans is one of them. Best grocery store there is.

Posts: 20074 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post