SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A boy and his dog.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A boy and his dog. Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
My grandson, Campbell, age 3 months, and Shep the dog.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
Definitely a couple of good boys!

Posts: 543 | Registered: November 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Shep's expression conveys a simple message: mess with the kid and I'll have your balls.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Shep says "don't mess with my boy"!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So. you hang targets in front of him , but you don't give him something to shoot at them

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
And so begins another episode of a life long bond between man and canine.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought this was about the movie.

Nice pic.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
One, a keeper of the other. "Good boy shep!" Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19160 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
A good looking pair. I'm not sure but I think the dog would see it as a dog and his boy. Smile

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
A good looking pair. I'm not sure but I think the dog would see it as a dog and his boy. Smile

Yep, Shep says, "He is my people, and will be loved and protected as such - so no funny business!"

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gspdude
posted Hide Post
Shep is going to end up napping in that tricked out dog bed.

Posts: 544 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
So. you hang targets in front of him , but you don't give him something to shoot at them

He has a penis! Never unarmed.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pic!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Dogs are gifts from God...of that I am convinced beyond a shadow of doubt Smile...great photo!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Nice

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post