SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I hope I haven't missed too much......
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I hope I haven't missed too much...... Login/Join 
Needs more cowbell!
Picture of code33
posted
Hi everyone, I'm logging in for the first time in a couple of years. To be honest, I had to step away because of more than a few life challenges, and as a result, I neglected more than a few things that I loved. Sigforum had always been a thing I had loved.

Now, I am unfortunatly with only two Sigs (my most prized GGI p210, and a 210 Legend that's still at GGI). I hope I haven't missed too much in my absence.

I hope to lay back "in the cut" to get reaquainted to the fine membership, and become a contributing member again soon. I've missed you all. So...hello again!

Posts: 1530 | Location: Oakland, California | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Welcome home.

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

I can't monitor the forum like I could 10 years ago but, the big news in the past year or two around here was that boardroom guy from The Apprentice became POTUS. Big Grin

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Welcome back ! ! !

Lots has happened, like the now locked Trump thread, but it's a little bit long for a quick review.

Prolly just want to ease back in with stuff like the cat thread, the new dog thread and the Trump Presidency thread.

Very glad you are back Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
code33, it's very good to see you.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks for coming back!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Have you re-read the membership amendments? There's been a dues increase, but otherwise it's all about the same.... Welcome back.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
You'll find a lot of hits if you search for "photobucket". Smile I suggest starting here if you want to learn how to restore your avatar and post images https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2630063234

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Have you re-read the membership amendments? There's been a dues increase, but otherwise it's all about the same.... Welcome back.

And the assless chaps were retired in favor of the silver unitard.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Welcome back, Code33.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Welcome back I have had bouts of 3 days without SF, I don’t know how you did it!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Welcome back! Only two SIGs? Well, those two are good ones.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8946 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Welcome back code33. I’m glad to hear you are okay and back. It has been a long time since Merced, but I still remember what a laser beam that GGI p210 was and how generous it was of you to let others try it at lunch.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Back here where we need ya (Back here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:

And the assless chaps were retired in favor of the silver unitard.

Which I think we can all agree, with these blustery November days coming on, was the right decision.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
.. ... that boardroom guy from The Apprentice became POTUS. Big Grin

Here's some light reading to get caught up on that whole situation.

Ass clown thread

Trump presidency.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Welcome back to the fold!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Great to see you again code, but I'm gonna need a little more cowbell!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Welcome home Code33. This kind of thing happens to us all from time to time, glad to see you posting again!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post