SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NRA Meetings in Atlanta April 28th?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NRA Meetings in Atlanta April 28th? Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Bought 3 tickets in the cheap seats to hear Trump on Friday at the NRA-ILA forum. Kinda pumped. Never laid eyes on a President in person and thouhg I'm not a huge Trump fan, it's a pretty cool event.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Be sure to stop by the HK booth and the Colt booths for me.

Wondering if HK has anything to say about their new US plant (hoping US roller locks) and Colt where are they with their vintage colt AR15 releases?

Thanks

dv

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
Is the exhibit hall open Tursday? The website seems to suggest you can check in Thursday afternoon but the exhibit hall is not open until Friday? Thursday is the best day for me to stop by. Friday I will be out of town and Sunday I have prior commitments.
Also has anyone ever entered for free as a member of a youth organization, i.e. Boy Scouts? Membership card enough? Uniform enough? Or do I need both?

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
For those planning to attend the Trump speech, the NRA just sent out the following email. I guess so much for carrying protection to the event. Understandable, but hate to leave it at the hotel.

With the recent announcement that U.S. President Donald J. Trump will be speaking at the Forum, the U.S. Secret Service will have magnetometers in place before entry. You may be subject to a search of your person and belongings.

Per the U.S. SECRET SERVICE the following items will be prohibited at the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum:

AMMUNITION
BACKPACKS
BAGS LARGER THAN 18"X13"X7"
COOLERS
EXPLOSIVES
FIREARMS
GLASS, THERMAL OR METAL CONTAINERS
GUN PARTS, HOLSTERS, MAGAZINES, ETC.
KNIVES
LASER POINTERS
MACE/PEPPER SPRAY
PACKAGES
SELFIE STICKS
SIGNS
WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
ANY OTHER ITEM DETERMINED TO BE POTENTIAL SAFETY HAZZARDS
Please plan accordingly before you travel to the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum. For parking information and directions visit: https://www.gwcca.org/parking-directions/

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Politically offensive
Picture of WarEagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I'll either be at 418 or 428. Not sure which is which just yet.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5100075914

I'll see you there!

Regards, WarEagle
NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 2341 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: October 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Politically offensive
Picture of WarEagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
Bought 3 tickets in the cheap seats to hear Trump on Friday at the NRA-ILA forum. Kinda pumped. Never laid eyes on a President in person and thouhg I'm not a huge Trump fan, it's a pretty cool event.

This should be interesting. I hear the moron protestors are going to be out in force there. I suspect they are going to try to crash the forum. I'm ready for the USSS to face plant some of these people.

Regards, WarEagle
NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 2341 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: October 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
So CCW will be allowed at the show but not anywhere else in the CNN center including the food court? I hope Midwayusa will be providing snacks lol

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post

Be sure to Stop by Hogue Inc booth to view the New Cool Stuff that will make its appearance at the show.
Let them know your are from the forum and receive (10% off and free shipping) from April 27-May 14.

Hogue Booth 1141
NRA 2017 Show

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ken @ Hogue Inc,

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken @ Hogue Inc:
Be sure to Stop by Hogue Inc booth to are the New Cool Stuff that will make its appearance at the show.
Let them know your are from the forum and receive (10% off and free shipping) from April 27-May 14.

Hogue Booth 1141
NRA 2017 Show

I bought a set of 1911 grips at the Pittsburgh show Smile

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post