SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looks like Maryjane is going mainstream
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looks like Maryjane is going mainstream Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Mom's in her 80's conservative, shes down to 113 pounds, I'm checking the MJ sites in FL to see what's up, so far Med MJ Docs are $200 to $300 first visit, then you have to find a dispensery for the non smoking approved medical MJ product.

https://fldispensaries.com/flo...nnabis-dispensaries/

Think I"ll give one of the docs a call tomorrow see what the 411 on 420 in 4ida is all about..
There's a small jewelry store in Longwood that I go to for one dollar watch battery replacement. It's on SR 434 just west of Ronald Reagan (427), in a small strip mall sort of across the street from South Seminole Hospital.

I stopped in there a while ago for a watch battery and I was surprised to see that a medical marijuana storefront had cropped up next door to the jewelry store. First one that I have noticed in Florida.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Good. I bet many of you would be shocked at how many of your coworkers enjoy Mary Jane responsibly from time to time.

Just as there are functional alcoholics.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
One of the stations was posting the polling numbers for Michigan's proposals, last night. Prop. 1, legalizing recreational ganja, looks to be well on its way to being legalized, here, RSN.

Despite the fact I'd love to partake at least once, just for the celebration, it'll still be a Federal felony, there's still that question on Form 4473, and my wife does not approve of its use (though she is in favour of legalization). So I'll abstain.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too feel it will be legalized in Michigan. If it does generate tax revenue, it will just be more money wasted.
Meanwhile:
My plates were $275 bucks this year.
My car insurance is outrageous.
Our roads are like goat trails.
Lets get baked!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
It's legal out here in California...

I personally haven't seen any difference so far. MJ has always been available to those who wanted it.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3475 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post