SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For those frusterated with the price of iPhones....possible SE2 coming
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those frusterated with the price of iPhones....possible SE2 coming Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
I wish I had done that least year. My phone let me know that my battery is degraded two months after that promotion.
Yeah, I hadn’t been paying attention and got it done the month before it ended.

Even at regular price ($49 from the post below), it’s worth it compared to the new phone redass.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
I wish I had done that least year. My phone let me know that my battery is degraded two months after that promotion.

You can still get your battery replaced at an Apple Store for $49. You can also send it in. Still a good deal.

https://support.apple.com/ipho...ervice/battery-power

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
With the reduction in price on the 11 (this year's version of the XR) it appears Apple has listened to the consumer. As pointed out in this thread by a few, the $1000 price point on the top end units is more than many are prepared to cough up.

We don't upgrade every year, but I like shinny new objects so about every 3 years or so, we spring for the latest-greatest. As to price; there are some pretty good incentives from a few of the carriers. With trade in of our old phones with T-Mobile, the net cost of our new 11 Pros is about $600. And I've got to say I really like this phone. A few initial bugs which Apple's addressed. Size is perfect for my use and I am totally impressed with the battery charge. I can easily go two days without charging. Lots of other cool new features.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post