SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    From the files of "Shut up, I know what I'm doi" BANG!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From the files of "Shut up, I know what I'm doi" BANG! Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Somebody got an ouchie.

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
"Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar <BOOM> "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!"

Apparently 'WHAT THE FUCK' is a universal phrase in all languages.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12774 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
"Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar <BOOM> "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!"

Apparently 'WHAT THE FUCK' is a universal phrase in all languages.

"What's this little ball for that fell out?" "Oh, they call that a bore ride safety, throw it away, you don't need it....."

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not a mortarman, but isn't one of the advantages of a mortar its ease of operation?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I am not a mortarman, but isn't one of the advantages of a mortar its ease of operation?

There's nothing so simple that somebody can't fuck it up.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Hey, Ollie, you going to talk or fish?

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And some say these people will one day rule the world. Yeah right.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post