SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's tough being a NFL Cheerleader
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's tough being a NFL Cheerleader Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
Long hours of practice, living on brown rice & vegetables, drunk fans always asking for your number, simply doing your routine and getting run over by a speeding camera man.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
FINISH HER!

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
This made me laugh for way longer and harder than it probably should have

It didn't help that I read your comment in the mortal konbat voice

Cameraman wins. Flawless victory.

quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
FINISH HER!

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That was great. He barely even slowed down.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
At least he didn't back up.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31426 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Ready camera 1....go 1.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
I think I would have preferred to have led with my microphone... Ahem!

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
A better hit than the defense levied in the first half against Philly yesterday.

Posts: 7450 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post