Please delete Login/Join 
posted
Please delete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigeinkcmo,

Posts: 5691 | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Depending on where you are in CO, Tim does nice work.

https://www.timkulincabinetry.com

He is a long standing member at ar-15.co. He did my kitchen and bar

This message has been edited. Last edited by: scratchy,

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I'm going to be using a company called J&K Cabinets that my GC recommended. Price is good.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12555 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
I'm going to be using a company called J&K Cabinets that my GC recommended. Price is good.

I have had J&K in a couple of houses and they are solid and a good value. They are an Atlanta company but they do have a shop in the OPs state (in Denver.)

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10464 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:

Do you mean J+K cabinets from Pompano Beach,FL? They sell a lot of cabinets, they're made in China but assembled here. The cabinets are good quality. I have a bathroom vanity from them. They're right down the street from me and I've been to their showroom many times.

This Place?
https://jandkcabinetry.com/

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Not really who, but what. With our new house the wife has almost all pull out drawers. What a difference.

Posts: 1339 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny timing. I just received my cabinets that I ordered about 2.5 months ago from www.cabinets.com. COVID caused a delay, wasn't their fault at all. Normal time is 5-7 weeks.

Anywho, solid plywood construction, soft close drawers/doors, painted faces and side panels. They really came out great. Hoping to get them installed this weekend. I looked at several places online and local ($$$). I'm all for supporting local places, but the kitchen/bath companies here in Charleston are charging astronomical rates and there's no shortage of work for them.

I'll get some pictures up after this weekend.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is of interest to me as well. Have a master bath and possibly a kitchen that I want to update. But it's a seasonal house and im looking for a reasonable option. Lowes quoted $2,400 for the small master bathroom alone. Not happening.

Posts: 1944 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently remodeled my home and used "In Stock Kitchens" (www.instockkitchens.com). Judy handled my account and took care of redesigning my kitchen cabinet layout. She has done several projects for TV programs. They were great folks and their prices were much lower than any of the big box home improvement stores. Features....Soft close doors & drawers, all wood construction. Solid wood doors and cabinet fronts, plywood cabinet boxes, 6 way adjustable door hinges, etc.

T-Boy

Posts: 499 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: September 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
We’re re-doing our kitchen in the new house and I actually ended up at Lowe’s. The same damned cabinets (Schuler) that the boutique kitchen remodelers wanted $30-50K for (!!!) I got from Lowe’s for under $20K installed. Same kitchen. Same materials. Same options.

FWIW, the contractor Lowe’s uses for installations here will ONLY do kitchens for Lowe’s. Has nothing good to say about the way Home Depot works.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16255 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
I just bought some bathroom vanities from TheRTAStore. They arrive ready to assemble. Mine were from Vietnam. Darn good quality at a reasonable price. IMO they are nicer than my 10 year old Merilat kitchen cabinets.

Posts: 1766 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post