SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Calif. A.G.: We'll Prosecute Employers Who Violate Sanctuary Laws
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calif. A.G.: We'll Prosecute Employers Who Violate Sanctuary Laws Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why does she wear a religious prayer shall talking about illegal immigrants when it has not pertinent to the subject. Prayer shawls are worn by men over 13 anyway.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enjoy Computer Living
Picture of LoungeChair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArLEOret:
Why does she wear a religious prayer shall talking about illegal immigrants when it has not pertinent to the subject. Prayer shawls are worn by men over 13 anyway.

She’s clearly not orthodox. There are women rabbis in reformed congregations. I’m sure they wear the tallit.

Not that a supervisor from Oakland makes much difference, but I was more bothered by her dodging of the question.

-Loungechair

Posts: 674 | Registered: October 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I've never wanted to live in California...until now. Prosecute me for adherence to federal law you say? I'd be turning in every illegal I could find and daring this ridiculous POS AG to hall me in and prosecute. Something tells me that by the time the lawsuits where all said and done, I'd be buying my own island to retire to.

And for the record, that 'individual' Tucker attempted communication with was a gender confused tape recorder of liberal mental illness and talking points. What a waste of a four minute segment.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
Seems to me, the CA AG should be liable for criminal and/or civil damages if another illegal alien (i.e. wetback) hurts or kills someone.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I saw that interview and honestly could not believe what I was watching.

This is America.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
In my boring world, we call that "Witness Tampering."

18 USC 1512:
"Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so ... with intent to, delay, or prevent the communication to a law enforcement officer or judge of the United States of information relating to the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both."

Posts: 2457 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Some interesting times coming......

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The AG must have been absent the day they taught the Supremacy Clause in law school.

Posts: 994 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
He knows he is living in mexico north. doesn't care what washington dc says. Sanctuary state is just a pit stop along the road to full fledged shithole.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
can someone tamper with the AG?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post