SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is there an outdoor shooting range near Newark, DE?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there an outdoor shooting range near Newark, DE? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
Dixie and I were at White Clay Creek state park in DE today, which is right over the PA border. Definitely heard the sounds of shooting while out hiking, and it was long enough to make me think there is a range nearby.

It should have been coming from the Delaware side, toward Newark.

Any outdoor shooting ranges near there?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Downtown Trenton.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Wilmington Trapshooting Association (Newark, DE) is probably six-seven miles away, as the crow flies. Oxford Gun Club in PA is a little further. There is plenty of farmland in that area, though.

Yesterday (Saturday) I was just a few miles from you at the Woodside Creamery, picking some bluegrass with the regulars. Later in the season 20-30 musicians can show up on any Saturday.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Maybe farms, then.

Definitely not shotguns; someone was going to town with a rifle (or perhaps rifle and pistol).

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post