SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Clinton Foundation Donations Plunge, Reaching 16-Year Low
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clinton Foundation Donations Plunge, Reaching 16-Year Low Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
gee. it's a charity. Were people previously just buying influence? (of course)

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...eaching-16-year-low/

The Clinton Foundation’s revenue has dropped to a 16-year low, spending more than it took in last year, according to its 2018 tax return which reported just $30.7 million in revenue.

when Clinton served as the secretary of state in the Obama administration, the "charity" raised 249 million

The charity spent millions more than it took in last year, spending $47.5 million on “payroll, grants and promotion, among other items,”

“It also scaled back spending on domestic grants and foreign activities compared to the prior year, but spent more in 2018 on advertising, promotions and fundraising efforts,”

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Advertising and promotions? I must have missed all the ads.
Hard to imagine!
Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
well, not surprising since they have no access to sell

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Well, bless they're hearts...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
If someone REALLY wanted to investigate Quid Pro Quo, the Clinton Foundation would be a great place to start.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
We need to put an end to this charitable foundation bullshit.

How about anyone who gets elected to a public office submits an audited financial statement. When they leave that office, they get another audit and give any excess back to the general tax fund.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She better hurry and write a gutsy book before she goes dead broke.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Gee, is it OK if I don't break down in tears?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post

LINK

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
How does it go? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Guess her former donors are sending a clear signal, "Don't even think for a minute about running for office".

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Gosh, I hope they don’t have to hock the stuff they stole from the White House to buy Hillary’s diapers.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
tubetone,

awesome plot. really tells the story.

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Very obvious what was going on here, crickets from the left of course.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
But how are they (the Clintons) going to continue to spread "good" thru out the world? The heroes of mankind are being stifled.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
well, not surprising since they have no access to sell
^Yep. Painfully obvious to anyone who isn't brain dead or a partisan.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the old whore will write another book? Maybe call it “Ok, NOW what happened?”.

The clearest answer is as many here have already suggested; the dynasty has nothing to offer by way of influence or money making- pyramid schemes always fall apart eventually.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15574 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I wonder if the old whore will write another book? Maybe call it “Ok, NOW what happened?”.

The clearest answer is as many here have already suggested; the dynasty has nothing to offer by way of influence or money making- pyramid schemes always fall apart eventually.

Or "Dead Broke 2.0"

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
They lost their main product to sell, influence with President Hillary. Her bag man, Bill, is out of favor since the Epstein issue became so hard to dodge.
That's why Hillary made the statement about people wanting to see her to run again. She needs some holiday spending money.

Posts: 9506 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
spending more than it took in last year

not surprised from career democrat politicians

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does this mean Haiti actually has to have workable, functioning budget?

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post