SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wednesday funny
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wednesday funny Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted
Breaking news: The Chicago police department has replaced all sirens with the National Anthem. This will cause suspects to stop running and take a knee.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
A meme was posted in the fun pics thread, so I guess this is a repost?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry. I didn't see it in the pic post.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
yeah, but its still funny Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
An old lady went into a bar in Tucson AZ, and saw a cowboy with his feet propped upon a table.

He had the biggest boots she'd ever seen. The old woman asked the man if it's true what they say about men with big feet being well endowed.

The man grinned and said, 'Sure is, little lady. Why don't you come to my apartment and let me prove it to you?'

The old woman considered she might never get an offer like this again and was curious to find out for herself, so she spent the night with him.

The next morning she handed him a $100 bill. Blushing, he said, 'Well, thank you, I'm really flattered. Nobody has ever paid me for my 'services' before!

''Don't be flattered' she replied...

'Take the money and buy yourself some boots that fit...'

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post