SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SHOT SHOW 2019 Any requests?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOT SHOW 2019 Any requests? Login/Join 
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
Fightlite, please. I am curious about any other SCR developments...

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was a rumor that Zenith would be releasing a G3 clone this year. Would love to know if that is really happening.

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
If you could swing by the Colt booth, that would be awesome. Colt is supposed to bring back their Classic 70 series. 1911C Smile

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Would you check and see if HK has a single stack pistol in the works. Also if Browning has an A5 or Maxus 20 gauge in mind. Thx.

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
"mags for the 227 with an over 10 round capacity."

Please.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Gather some Intel on the IWI TS12 that was due out last year! Please if you have time and can! Thanks

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
If you make it by the Tikka booth. Magazines for the T1x 22LR are no where to be found. Perhaps they have a roadmap for those or at least when they will be shipping.

Thanks,

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to see the new Colt King Cobra.

Posts: 255 | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Gather some Intel on the IWI TS12 that was due out last year! Please if you have time and can! Thanks
^^ THIS ^^

I fondled at the NRA Convention last May. I was so enthralled that I missed out that they had a 308 bull pup (ie Tavor 7) too and I’d be interested in hearing about the Tavor 7’s timing.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please ask the following if you get the opportunity.
Glock: Are they going to come out with a .22LR pistol?
Will they be introducing a carbine that works with their handgun magazines? Example 10mm. Extra points if it's also a takedown.
Ruger: Will they be coming out with their carbine in 10mm or .45ACP?
Springfield Armory: will they be coming out with a XD-M Mod. 2 10mm?
Big Horn Armory: Will they be making a .44 magnum lever action in the future?
Browning Hi-Power: Is anyone considering making a modern version of it slightly smaller? Sort of like a Commander to a full size 1911.

I know this is a big list and would be thrilled if you get an answer to any of these questions.

Thank You

Posts: 617 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
Ruger: Any fix to your poor cycling Ruger American Ranch 300 blackout 5 round magazines??? Mad

Tikka: Info on 300 blackout chambered rifles?

Ammo manufacturers: properly expanding 300 blackout subsonic hunting rounds? (Barnes currently has the most popular supersonic rounds and would be a good start. Hornady?)

Took my first Whitetail deer with 300 blackout Barnes 110 VOR-TX last weekend. I’m hooked! Would love sub hunting rounds for summer hogs.

Posts: 1454 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Knighthawk:
Please ask the following if you get the opportunity.
Big Horn Armory: Will they be making a .44 magnum lever action in the future?
Thank You

As of about 6 weeks ago, Bighorn Armory said they have no plans for a 44 magnum. With enough interest, that will change.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
SIG: What is the status of the P210 Carry? When can we expect the all stainless P938? Any U.S. manufactured P226 X5 models in the works?
Walther: What SF (steel frame) versions of the PPQ can we expect in 2019 & beyond, besides the recently released Q5 Match pistol?
HK: Any additional versions of the VP9, besides the -B model, in the works?
CZ Custom: What’s the latest from Angus & Co? Also if you could ask one of the CZ Custom personnel what accuracy is gained by adding one of their custom barrel bushings to the Shadow 2, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Finally, I’m aware that Ruger is making the mini-14 chambered in .300BLK but will anyone have a M1 carbine offering in said caliber in the near future?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
I have two requests:

I’d love to know what new products Tikka/Sako have unveiled, and would also like the same for Bergara.

I second this!

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. will do my best to get as many of these answered as I can.

I'll be checking every day and evening while at Shot Show so feel free to keep asking questions.

Posts: 249 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Halo thermal, MCO scopes and the IWI Masada - love to see what you think of these!

He Is No Fool Who Gives What He Cannot Keep,
To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose!

Posts: 593 | Location: central nebraska | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
1-B&T anything on new products
2-Kriss- news on what’s goig on with the Sphinx pistols, especially the Subcompact which has appeared to dry up.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Stickers! We love stickers.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ATI is supposed to be producing a retro Galil ARM in 5.56, I'd be interested in learning if the rifle will be built using original Galil parts, street price and when it's due to arrive in gun shops. Thanks

Posts: 1618 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ TFB's got a clip in YT - kit built with US receivers and barrels of unknown provenance, bipods extra, expect a $1,200 base price. Personally, I'm still saving up to send a couple of kits to TennGalil.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post