SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SHOT SHOW 2019 Any requests?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOT SHOW 2019 Any requests? Login/Join 
Picture of MtCowboy
posted
Once again, I will be attending SHOT SHOW in January.

Since it seemed to be well enjoyed last time, I wanted to offer again to get pictures and information from any of the manufacturers.

Is there anything that the members would like to learn/see? Please post in the comments and I will attempt to get them.

If anyone else is going and would like to meet up, PM me and we can connect.

Thanks again for this place, Para. It has been a great resource for me over the years.

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
I have two requests:

I’d love to know what new products Tikka/Sako have unveiled, and would also like the same for Bergara.

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Free guns. Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'd love to know what (if anything) SIG has to say about the 210 Carry and whether they're working on mags for the 227 with an over 10 round capacity.

Other than that, I'll take any info I can get about what Armalite is up to in terms of semiauto rifles and what CZ is up to in terms of their 527 bolt action rifles.

Oh, and pleeease tell us what in the hell Zastava USA is actually going to offer before hell freezes over!!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Manticore Arms CZ Scorpion Bull Pup photos.

I had zero interest in the Scorpion until I saw that puppy!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please check out the Zenith MP5 clones, and a possible availability date, and PTR clones. Thank you.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
Please check out the Zenith MP5 clones, and a possible availability date, and PTR clones. Thank you.

And a check in on the PSA clones as well. It's been a year since they teased them.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I’ll have to pass this year. I’ll be there next year.

Say hi to my friends at Gerber and the Vegas SWAT guy. Wink

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
The Alien from Luago. I'm very interested in what folks think of this gun.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Status of the Sig 516.
It's not in the 2019 catalogue... has it been discontinued in favor of the MCX?

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
When does SIG plan on releasing a civilian version of the M18?

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Well that didn't take long Smile

I will see what I can do, guys.

Will miss you, Tony. See you next year.

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Can you see what LaRue may have in the works, if they are there?

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
Status of the Sig 516.
It's not in the 2019 catalogue... has it been discontinued in favor of the MCX?

I bet its getting discontinued. my ffl offered to order me one for 1100!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Thanks for going! I always like reading what’s going on at Shot Shows.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See you there.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics of any extra-hot Booth Babes. (Please forgive my toxic masculinity.)

Oh yeah: See if Cimarron has an example of their copy of the S&W American top-break on hand.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Release dates for the P320 Pro? And if there will be a P320 Pro exchange kit.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Cimarron arms booth!

Thanks
Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaycat:
Cimarron arms booth!

Thanks
Jaycat

Yes, please!

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post