SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gun Jams As Man Tries To Shoot Woman In Ozone Park, Queens
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun Jams As Man Tries To Shoot Woman In Ozone Park, Queens Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
Tap, Rack, Bail.

So what do you think of his malfunction clearing drill? This poor mug's weapon jammed as he was attempting to shoot a 45-year old woman on her stoop. He was not able to clear the jam and never got a round off.

A shame his hood fell off his face just as he pedalled past a surveillance cam.

Fox News

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Should have upgraded to the Elite Hi-Point...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Should have upgraded to the Elite Hi-Point...

Hope that wasn’t a YEET CANNON.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In this neighborhood, I would have opted for a Yeet Cannon.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How is this possible? NYC has strict gun control
( sarcasm in full strength)

Posts: 3287 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
He didn't kill her so no crime was committed. That's De Blasio's NY.

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Have you noticed how often guns fail? At least in these cases? I’m pretty sure these criminals don’t do maintenance on their guns and that’s the reason for the jams.
In a way it’s fortunate for their intended victims.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
Have you noticed how often guns fail? At least in these cases? I’m pretty sure these criminals don’t do maintenance on their guns and that’s the reason for the jams.
In a way it’s fortunate for their intended victims.

He might not even have the correct cartridge for the gun...

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
The heat brings out the best in folks in the summer in the city..

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Here in gun friendly WV, you’d have had time to set down your beverage, calmly draw your own piece, perform a press check, triple check down range for collateral damage concerns, then take safety off (if applicable), then remove the threat.

But here, she should be thankful he had no idea of what an immediate action drill is.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Maybe a Jimenez gun? They seem cheaper than even the Hi-Point.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Odd that she just kept sitting there.

As long as he was taking to clear that jam I could have walked into my house opened one of my safes, chose a weapon, loaded it and then went back to take care of the issue.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:

As long as he was taking to clear that jam I could have walked into my house opened one of my safes, chose a weapon, loaded it and then went back to take care of the issue.

Why?

Open your phone, call 911. Even with the average response time of five minutes, NYPD's finest could have scooped that mope up.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Problem is clear from the video, he didnt turn it on its side before attempting to shoot it.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

Why?

Open your phone, call 911. Even with the average response time of five minutes, NYPD's finest could have scooped that mope up.

Cause she didn't want to get shot. NYPD isnt so good in the 'not shooting bystanders' department.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With all the gun control laws in NYC, it should be the safest place on earth along with Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit! Whats going on? I'm confused? Gun free zones save lives as well as very strict gun control laws!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GregY:
NYPD isnt so good in the 'not shooting bystanders' department.

12lb triggers will do that to you.

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Originally posted by GregY:
NYPD isnt so good in the 'not shooting bystanders' department.

12lb triggers will do that to you.

I think that's why they went with the 12lb triggers.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
With all the gun control laws in NYC, it should be the safest place on earth along with Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit! Whats going on? I'm confused? Gun free zones save lives as well as very strict gun control laws!

There was a period there in the 80s when most of the people I knew carried some sort of illegal concealed (and easily ditched) weaponry, in event of muggers (and NYPD).

posted Hide Post
quote:

Its NY, only criminals are allowed to have guns.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post