SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AG Barr to testify to House Judiciary Comm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AG Barr to testify to House Judiciary Comm Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The abuse of power by elected servants is beyond the pale.

God Bless The Honorable William Barr.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
What disrespect for our Republic and the office of the AG. Nads is completely bored to sleep.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/zmScVZt4-qE

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.powerlineblog.com/...themselves-again.php

Democratic Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell: “Do you commit to not release the Durham report before the election?”

AG Barr: No

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ Haha. It's almost cliché to say it anymore, but these democrats are pathetic.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Democratic Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell: “Do you commit to not release the Durham report before the election?”

AG Barr: No
She also mentioned she was shocked at Barr's lack of respect for her. I wish he'd have simply stated, "Madam, make no mistake, I have exactly zero respect for you as you are unworthy of mine or anyone else's respect." Barr was far more respectful than he needed to be, but that's a testament to who William Barr is.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I didn't watch, but I think Barr not being allowed to respond to anything is a gift to all of us. The media can (and will) run video of the Dem's tongue lashing the man, but the only people that BS will have an impact on are Dem voters who were already going to vote for Slow Joe anyway. I do not however think their antics will win over anyone else. So in the end, the lipstick whores on that committee got their 15 minutes to grandstand, but won nothing important.

Barr probably chuckled all the way back to his office over how stupid these morons are.

I think this is a plausible evaluation of this. The silent majority will turn out. Now if the dead people just stay home....

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
I watched about 3 hours. Just what I expected from the Dem. Barr handled himself very well.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Sure, I like hearing Barr, but I have to say that if you don't enjoy the Sean Hannity format, you won't like any of these kinds of hearings.

It's a long string of grand standing, followed by a question that's framed for a specific answer, followed by ZERO time for the expert to give a response that would actually do the public any good to hear.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...g-him-about-n2573313

video at link of the DEM Madeleine Dean "questioning" AG Barr

Barr laughs at her.

She provides the classic performance of a pompous ass spouting bullshit in a faked and offended delivery.

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
And to think people say the Inquisition was ancient history and could never happen again. Yea, right. Roll Eyes

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
REP Louie Gohmert refused to wear a mask in the hearing yesterday. This morning he tested positive for COVID-19.

As a result, AG Barr will now be tested.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, for fuck's sake Roll Eyes

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...g-him-about-n2573313

video at link of the DEM Madeleine Dean "questioning" AG Barr

Barr laughs at her.

She provides the classic performance of a pompous ass spouting bullshit in a faked and offended delivery.

Watching that clip was tough. What a bitch. If the whole hearing we like that, Barr is a saint for not telling these asshats to Fuck Off.

She talks about respect for Congress, she needs to show respect to the AG. I don't recall the Republicans doing that to Holder, maybe they did and I don't remember.

How I hope an pray the Democrats get crushed in the upcoming election

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
If the whole hearing we like that...
Unfortunately, yes it was. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It is all part of Gleichschaltung.

https://alphahistory.com/nazig...y/nazi-law-and-order

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Also, from the link in sdy's post:

POSTED ON JULY 28, 2020 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN DEMOCRATS, WILLIAM BARR

"One more thing: perhaps the only non-rhetorical question in today’s hearing came from Democratic Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell: “Do you commit to not release the Durham report before the election?” Barr’s answer: “No.” Obamagate is the reason why the Democrats undertook to demonize Attorney General Barr before he was even sworn in. They know it is a chink in their armor, and they have no defense against the facts except to defame the messenger. Hence their over-the-top attacks on William Barr. Whether the Durham report and/or indictments will arrive in time to do any good is another matter."

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
pompous ass DEM Madeleine Dean goes on MSNBC and says

"You saw his affect yesterday. He was disrespectful. Spoke over top of every one of us. In particular he spoke over women. He was flanked by at least 10 staffers, not a person of color among them."

The constant DEM mantra: always paint women and blacks as victims being held down. Only DEMs can "free" them

In the video of the actual "questioning" when Barr starts laughing, Dean puts up a 2009 science and technology study that pepperballs make an ideal chemical dispensing system.

She then asks is he aware of his Dept's policy.

Barr says "what policy ?" she stutters the one I just provided to you.

Barr says "what did it say?"

Barr starts laughing. She says "perhaps you weren't listening"

Barr:
"I didn't see the policy. What was the policy in there?"

As Barr starts to speak, Dean lectures him on interrupting her and switches the subject

No wonder the DEMs kept Barr from talking, he would have destroyed every single one of them

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I don't know why some of these people are still breathing

who exactly are they supposed to represent?

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I don't know why some of these people are still breathing

Themselves and their financial interests.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is the House, not the Senate. They represent their constituents extremely well.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post