SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AG Barr to testify to House Judiciary Comm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AG Barr to testify to House Judiciary Comm Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The Republicans are wasting their time. The dems are not allowing Barr to respond to any of their nonsense; all the Republicans need to do is when they have the time say, AG Barr, please use my time to respond to these lying idiots.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30298 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I agree ^^^^^^

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Who put Jim Jordan’s video together?

It repeated several events and wasted a lot of time. So much more could have been shown.

Evidently no time was spent preparing for today by the Republicans. So disappointed in their performance.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
This is a total KANGAROO COURT...!

All Democrats should be thoroughly embarrassed by this blatant Orwellian spectacle.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a link to the video that Jordan showed

https://twitter.com/i/status/1288137694950948864

Q: What if the left-wing mob came for the Capitol? Would this body rise up?

AG Barr: "This body? I'm not sure."

Barr is incredibly impressive

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
It is painful to see these jackasses lead questions and then refuse to let him speak. Nothing but a den of serpents.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Democrats are thugs whether they are wearing ties in these hearings or black clothing causing mayhem on the streets.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Democrats are thugs whether they are wearing ties in these hearings or white robes and dunce caps black clothing causing mayhem on the streets.
FIFY Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...hame-on-you-n2573291

Guy Benson:

1) Barr is so much better and smarter than these people.

2) Dems seem to be committing to blaming federal law enforcement for rioters’ violence.

3) These hearings are little more than platforms for competing partisan preening. Insufferable.

An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Had a couple free hours to watch but couldn't last more than 10 minutes watching the asshole Demigod Commies spout their shit and refuse to let Barr respond. Pathetic.

The closer we get to lawlessness, the closer a real revolution becomes and I know we'll win that.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Let the man fucking answer your false statements/questions Mad

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3458 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bonfire
posted Hide Post
Can someone explain to me why Barr is not able to answer any of the questions given to him. It all seems like the Dems are throwing stuff out there that fits their agenda and are not giving Barr a chance to explain things. Seems like this would go better if questions were asked and then Barr had the chance to answer. Seems like a witch hunt to me.

In war, truth is the first casualty. Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

Posts: 464 | Location: North of Seattle | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
LOL everything is yes or no/you can comment afterwards. Stanton looked so confused when he actually tried to speak.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If more Americans would watch these hearings, pitchfork sales would go through the roof.

Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Had a couple free hours to watch but couldn't last more than 10 minutes watching the asshole Demigod Commies spout their shit and refuse to let Barr respond. Pathetic.

The closer we get to lawlessness, the closer a real revolution becomes and I know we'll win that.

I lasted a little longer than ten but not much.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bonfire
posted Hide Post
If more Americans would watch these hearings, pitchfork sales would go through the roof.

I think the issue is facts don't matter to the Dems unless it is their facts that fit their agenda. You had a Dem say that Barr's fact don't matter and that the Dems facts are the correct ones. once they say that their sheep believe them.

In war, truth is the first casualty. Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

Posts: 464 | Location: North of Seattle | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AG Barr - Can I have a 5 minute break? (After testifying for over an hour)

Nadler - No

AG Barr - I waited over 45 minutes for you to start the hearing, and you won't allow a break. You're a class act Mr. Chairman.

Best line of the hearing. Note - After the exchange Fat Nadler changed his mind and they went to break.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Oh look...interrupted by a scripted news conference. Such hard questions as "Why are you answering questions in DE"

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That shit show is over. In case you were out and did not see it,and you want to, here is a link.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?...ent-mission-programs

posted Hide Post
Could be worse, John Lewis putting his 2 cents in.

Nothing ever gets done but taking pay raises and vacation time. Very frustrating For ordinary tax paying Americans.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post