SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Christmas/Chanukah Karma
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas/Chanukah Karma Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well, I hate to say it. But I could use this Karma. I have hit a speed bump (figuratively).

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I'm fortunate enough to say do not enter me, and to say bless you for your generosity.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your karma. Since retiring it has been a little lean. Thank you.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. My friend from work is waiting for a heart transplant and I know this will help him and his wife. Thank you.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Please add me to this generous karma.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please add me in. Thank you.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your generosity. Please add my name to the hat.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Robert O

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
It’s been real lean in this neighborhood lately. Thanks for chance. It’s greatly appreciated.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Such a generous offer. Thank you, but it could go to someone needier than me. Great people here. Merry Christmas LS1 GTO!

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mad mike
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this generous karma.
Thanks,
Mike

Posts: 207 | Location: D/FW, Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
In, but not for me. It will be for the Union Gospel Mission in Dallas, TX.

Great karma. You are a good man.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Emails sent. Hope it helps.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offering. Hope I'm not to late.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14010 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Emails sent. Hope it helps.

And email replied to. Thank-you very much for this timely gift. It will definitely help out around here. A Merry Christmas to you and all the forum members.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
If you haven't drawn I will enter and donate if I win to Toys for Tots.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Thank you LS1 GTO!

Merry Xmas all!

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12110 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included. Many thanks in advance and Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all my Sigforum friends. Pickle Rick

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance at the nice Karma. --- James

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
If it's not too late, I can sure use a little help. Thanks for your generosity. Smile

Posts: 2661 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post