SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wishing you all well November Karma! Armored is the winner! Page 7 for info
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wishing you all well November Karma! Armored is the winner! Page 7 for info Login/Join 
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thank you so much - very generous of you to do this!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As always thanks for the chance David!

------------------------------------
Good men must sometimes do bad things to bad people; to keep them from doing bad things to the innocent !!

Posts: 736 | Location: Tucson,Az | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Please enter me as well, for your always generous karmas.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be added. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Pleas add me. And thank you!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please. Thank you.

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Congratulation armored, and thank you all for playing!

There were: 128 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: armored
The winner's id number is: 4006058561
The winner's profile is at: https://sigforum.com/groupee/my...profile&u=4006058561

armored, please email me with your address!

Email: david@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6005 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
OMG!
SOOOOOOOO generous!

THANKS Dave!

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Before shipping, consider that the karmanator software is written by Dominion, therefore the real results won't be revealed until early tomorrow morning.

Just kidding. Congratulations Armored!

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Very cool watch!

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats, armored! Wear that beautiful watch in good health!

Very generous, David!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Congrats,Armored!

What a beaut of a watch. That's the PRT, right? I might have to get myself one.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post