SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wishing you all well November Karma! Armored is the winner! Page 7 for info
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wishing you all well November Karma! Armored is the winner! Page 7 for info Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Pretty. Thanks for the shot. Pete

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
What a beauty! Please consider me!

Thank you!

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will gladly throw my hat in the ring. I have an Eco-Drive that was a gift from my son, and I love it. Thanks for the chance.

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 172 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Dave, please count me in, and thank you again for the opportunity!!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
So generous! Please add me. Thank you!

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Beutiful Watch

Please toss my name in the hat.

Thanks

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Please include me

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, please include me.

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thanks for the chance!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Please include me for a chance.
Thank you!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful watch. Thank you David, please count me in.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SOTAR
posted Hide Post
I'll roll the dice, thank you!

Posts: 1037 | Location: portland, OR | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Very cool David, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 4027 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a chance Dave.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a chance, thanks so much David!

aileron

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
I'd live a chance at that watch. Thanks David.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
I'm in thank you.
I love an Eco-Drive..

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Another very generous karma!
Please include me also, thanks for the chance !

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Classic,clean looking Citizen!
Please include me in your generous karma.
Thanks for another chance David.

Posts: 789 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post