SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wishing you all well November Karma! Armored is the winner! Page 7 for info
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wishing you all well November Karma! Armored is the winner! Page 7 for info Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please count me is as well Dave, and thanks for your constant generosity...

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Beautiful watch, and you are such a generous guy! Please add me in.

Bob

Posts: 1573 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Please include me, Dave. Thanks and a Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for the opportunity!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice watch and very generous Karma. Large numbers are perfect for my aging peepers.

Please count me in for a chance!

Wishing you and your family well this November!

Thank you,

Rob

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Great looking watch.
As always, thanks for your generosity Dave.

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat. Thanks, Dave.

Posts: 759 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Beautiful watch - please count me in, David! Thanks.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Very nice! In please. Thanks for the chance Dave.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, Dave.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 194 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neva
posted Hide Post
Hey! This is a lovely watch. Count me in, please, Dave.

If your government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away from you everything you have.
---- Paul Harvey - 1952 (Remember These Things)

Posts: 8007 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please include me.

Thank you.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Wishing you and the family well also.

Please include me for this generous karma

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14180 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me- Thank you-

Posts: 339 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this one, and thanks again for the opportunity.

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll toss my name in. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post