SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dems annouce deal with Trump on DACA and no border wall
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dems annouce deal with Trump on DACA and no border wall Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Daily Reminder: Hillary Clinton is not POTUS

I believe I look like someone just walked over my grave

Johnny Ringo? That you?

Big Grin something just made me shiver

Posts: 13236 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
I saw this when it first came out, I waited for the rest of the story.

The (D) lied again, go figure.

Ted Cruz would have lost to HRC. Donald Trump was the only candidate who could beat HRC.

Every citizen ought to be damn glad we have President Trump.

This! All of this! As much as a like Cruz he eould have gotten his dick stopmed by the Hitlery Machine.

I am grateful that DJT is POTUS every damn day.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to give this a bump in case anyone is interested in jumping to any further conclusions.
Seems like this is the thread for it, so...

Posts: 107501 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Big Grin

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31422 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I'm ready. All I need is some innuendo and falsehoods and I can make a whole meal out of it.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Stop being hung up on a wall along the entire border. The wall need not and will not be a literal wall along all ~1900 miles. It could take many forms. In some areas there might in fact be a wall, in others a fence, still others (for very rugged terrain nobody is going to cross on foot anyway) electronic surveillance only.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Stop being hung up on a wall along the entire border. The wall need not and will not be a literal wall along all ~1900 miles. It could take many forms. In some areas there might in fact be a wall, in others a fence, still others (for very rugged terrain nobody is going to cross on foot anyway) electronic surveillance only.

I'd be happy with a watch tower every couple of hundred yards armed with twin M2HBs, a fridge and microwave. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Walker:
One thing that came to mind is that Donald may want to make some friends to help deflect the impeachment proceedings at a later date. Interesting to watch, since we can't be sure of what comes next.

What impeachment??

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Screw that.

I want a goddamned wall.

I voted for a goddamned wall.

Where the hell is my wall? Razz

Hungary Builds A Wall, Cuts Illegal Immigration By Over 99 Per Cent: LINK

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SapperSteel,

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where the hell is my wall?

Hungary Builds A Wall, Cuts Illegal Immigration By Over 99 Per Cent:

That's not a wall, it's a fence. Wink

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post