SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dems annouce deal with Trump on DACA and no border wall
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dems annouce deal with Trump on DACA and no border wall Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You haven't been paying attention. Either that or you have a problem with Donald Trump and you're just looking for an opportunity to post clever remarks.

This sounds like Pelosi/Schumer bullshit to me, as well. Let's see, who's zooming, who....
Of Course they want to spread anything that would turn Trumps supporters away from him. NOT gonna happen, the people are with HIM not Congress or the media.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shackelford:
I can't wait for the part where all the winning starts.
Yeah, I took a look back, and as I suspected:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...120074704#2120074704

You can keep it to yourself, man.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted Cruz would have easily beat Hillary. BTW, I'd thought that congress would have had the stones to start getting the deficit under control by Sept. Anyone remember Shumer crowing back in May or so about winning that discussion? Nope, they just kicked the can down the road again.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
Ted Cruz would have easily beat Hillary.
Horse shit. He couldn't even get the nomination.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
jimb.....with all due respect, please put the "Cruz coulda won" banter back in your box. As much of a Cruz supporter that I was, I am now convinced there was only one person, and ONE PERSON ONLY, that could have beat the hag bitch-witch.

And he's sitting in the Oval Office as we speak...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
I had to check, just to be sure, that that full moon was LAST week...

Posts: 2461 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
jimb.....with all due respect, please put the "Cruz coulda won" banter back in your box. As much of a Cruz supporter that I was, I am now convinced there was only one person, and ONE PERSON ONLY, that could have beat the hag bitch-witch.

Yeah, WTF is the point of bringing Cruz back here? Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26375 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
Ted Cruz would have easily beat Hillary. BTW, I'd thought that congress would have had the stones to start getting the deficit under control by Sept. Anyone remember Shumer crowing back in May or so about winning that discussion? Nope, they just kicked the can down the road again.

It must be tough driving down the road with your head stuck in the rearview mirror. Time to move on, unless you want to discuss how Ron Paul could have beat Obama in 2012....

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He mentioned it because I mentioned it and I mentioned it because every time something comes up where there is some new doubt about Donald Trump, someone inevitably mentions Ted Fucking Cruz.

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
He's already conceding the 2018 elections to the Rats. That's what. Roll Eyes

Have a link to that?

I think you missed my point.

I think you missed Trump's point.

Umm, I was referring to Mountain Walker, not the President. Roll Eyes x2

Big Grin

Duh!!! My apologies.

[Note to self: Do not post before morning coffee!]

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw this when it first came out, I waited for the rest of the story.

The (D) lied again, go figure.

Ted Cruz would have lost to HRC. Donald Trump was the only candidate who could beat HRC.

Every citizen ought to be damn glad we have President Trump.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Yep, about all that matters. Trump IS president, so he's the only one that could have won.

Could you imagine having the hag in office and listening to all her excuses for being horrible at her job? I heard enough on Benghazi/seever/what happened. She's incompetent, unaccountable, and evil. Not things the American people need in a president.

Thank you again, DJT.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Radical thinking, man. It never occurred to me to wait for additional information.

posted Hide Post
1 man delivered the election and our future to the American People- Donald Trump.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

I swear some of y'all sit around with pen in hand and an Instrument of Surrender (aka Articles of Capitulation) on the desk in front of you.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:

The (D) lied again, go figure.

Every citizen ought to be damn glad we have President Trump.

The following quote (from another thread) stuck with me enough that I felt the need to save it for future use. It could not be more accurate, and we seem to get a dose of further evidence daily!
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Even just a cursory examination of the Democrat Party will inform anyone of the fallen nature of the Democrat Party, from its very inception. They have always - Repeat - ALWAYS been scoundrels, thieves, crooks, and con men!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8877 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump just arrived in Florida, and said that nothing else gets done without a wall -- He was emphatic!

He said that Chuckie and Nancy-boy are not saying they had an agreement on DACA, indicating they've changed their story, maybe knowing Trump (MA MAN!!!) was going to push back against their BULLSHIT!!!

Politics has been getting the better of me lately. Hearing Trump this morning, I am relieved and encouraged, again.

GO DONALD!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9156 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I am surprised that no one has mentioned that Trump recently tweeted that no deal was reached last night on DACA. He clear wants to legalize the dreamers but perhaps news of a deal is premature. I just hope that we get something good in the Eventual deal. If it does end up including chain migration and token border security then we can complain but until then I think we have to wait and see

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
I am surprised that no one has mentioned that Trump recently tweeted that no deal was reached last night on DACA.
A link is in this thread.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'll believe Trump tweets over that boob Pelosi and slimy Schumer.

Posts: 27948 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post