SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    20 year anniversary here at SigForum today
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

20 year anniversary here at SigForum today Login/Join 
Picture of Fusternc
posted
It is hard to believe that as of today, 20 years have passed for me here at Sig Forum.

Such a great forum with amazing people!
Thank you Para and all of the members here for making it what it is! I look forward to many more years here.

Fusternc

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Congratulations from a former New Hampsterite!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
What a great accomplishment. Congratulations, and here's to another 20.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Remarkable! Cheers!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Damn, that's impressive fuster. Congratulations on hitting the 20 year mark!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Happy Anniversary!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Congrats, but at .1739726 posts/day, you gotta step it up, man. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Wow. How have you gone 20 years without a CUT?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Congrats, but at .1739726 posts/day, you gotta step it up, man. Smile

Oh, that's how! LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I think your cut gets its own cut at 20....

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
You have reached the end. Nothing left to see. Congratulations!

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Mine’s coming up too. Been a long time.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Fusternc and P210,

Forum admin will be sending you your gold watches any day now. Keep an eye out for the shipping notice! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 20 years! You got in on the ground floor.

If only you would have invested $10 in SIGforum way back then, your investment would be worth $6.32 today!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats from the new guy.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Wow, congrats!!! That is a milestone!

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
That's a registered date prior to Para's, is it not?

Congrats!

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post